User Controls

who has a domestic source for etizolam

plz.
    this isn't reddit so we don't have to pretend like we're faggot
    faggots*
    Originally posted by greenplastic this isn't reddit so we don't have to pretend like we're faggot

Want something better?
    i want etizolam
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by greenplastic i want etizolam
    Me either.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    If I find one I'll tell you, just promise you you'll do same.
    Originally posted by Item 9 If I find one I'll tell you, just promise you you'll do same.

sure. i know of one but they're out of stock
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    just drink a beer fgt
    alcohol is for losers
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    fake chemicals u order from china as an alcohol replacement is for losers
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla fake chemicals u order from china as an alcohol replacement is for losers

A user has liked this post
    Originally posted by greenplastic i want etizolam

You dense fuck

hello, yes, greenplastic, ok? you want the bnzos okay? ey uh I am bzno vendor! okay so uhh private message me for the uhh drugs okay?
    Originally posted by DietPiano You dense fuck

hello, yes, greenplastic, ok? you want the bnzos okay? ey uh I am bzno vendor! okay so uhh private message me for the uhh drugs okay?

LETS DO BIZ FAGGOT
    RestStop Space Nigga
    lchudifyeqm4ldjj.onion
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    SWIM knows where to get some. He can send you links as soon as he is done SWIMMIN
    Madman African Astronaut
    How is etizolam? Is it compareable to phenibut or more like xanax or kpins?
    it's better than all those. it's more like xanax then phenibut or kpins, but etizolam doesn't fuck up your memory or make you act retarded nearly as bad
    Didn't you were above xanax. Maybe it was fake. I don't get why they press fake xanax with fentanyl in it and fake roxies with alprazolam in it.

Isn't that kind of the point though, to get extra fucked up? You aren't gonna do this long term are you?

Although I don't blame you, there's so many new rc benzos out there I can't even keep track. Talk to me if you want bars.
    eBagger Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Madman How is etizolam? Is it compareable to phenibut or more like xanax or kpins?

Phenibut has its place, but its not even in the same league as Eitizolam.

It feels closer to xanax than kpin because of its shorter duration.

For the prices you are able to get it at, I actually like it better. You've probably read about the antidepressant effects it claims to have. I do feel quite a bit more chipper when I'm on it, but perhaps its because it eradicates any hoots I might be dwelling on.

I've been using it regularly for about 6 years. Maybe abused it for 2 1/2 of those years. Take into consideration today my 84 year old grandmother asked me why she has a better memory than me. And since etizolam makes me mean, I told her to STFU and if my memory is so bad maybe I'll forget to go get her mail and she can cross the street GOD DAMNIT.

But most people say they are weaker than xanax on a 1:1 mg scale. I think its stronger than tiz : xanax - 1mg : .5mg.

My only experience is with Intas brand Etilaam 1mgs, my primary choice for the 6 year run.

Other than that I got a bag of 200mg etizolam powder. Without a mg scale, I dose like most people. Using the tip of a toothpick. Which is a bad idea. Cause those little grains you swab on your tongue doesn't feel like much is happening. So 30 minutes go by and you think eh I don't feel much *dips toothpick in for a fat dunk*. I was subsequently fired from my job the next day under suspicion of substance abuse. I worked helping handicapped people, but that day apparently the handicapped people helped me. I didn't get in any accidents though so thats good.

And as I've stated before I expect Etizex brand this time, which I'm kinna nervous about, but will review once I have them. Its one of the lesser discussed or available brands.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top