User Controls

Unban finnius

Dindigul anything
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    All over a stupid meat thread! ... LAME!
    Big meat.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    😂😂
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    shouldnt you guys be protesting in the meatless thread
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    only a total faggot that enjoyed his latent faggotry would want to see him unbant

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    mornin Nar,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Even infinityshock knows it was bordering on flooding. You can't shit out 300 shitposts a day, with 5 good posts in them, and expect not to be called on it. Finny really just doesn't give a fuck about anything, and that's OK.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by lnflnltyshock thats lanny-niggers doing. theres no reason to give a fuck about a giant flaming shitfest

I agree the BBS is extremely poorly managed, and it shows.
    Originally posted by NARCassist only a total faggot that enjoyed his latent faggotry would want to see him unbant

Maybe I just enjoy how much he pisses off all the people I hate.

Originally posted by lnflnltyshock thats lanny-niggers doing. theres no reason to give a fuck about a giant flaming shitfest

he banned be and deleted my post for making a post that was completely relevant to the thread and not only that, he left posts that were even more off topic

That's because hes the drunk admin
    masturbated
    lolnope
    Originally posted by lnflnltyshock its absolute flagrant bullshit hypocrisy. the faggot deleted some of my posts pointing it out.

one of his claims was that i was using dick humor when it was his words…literally. (COCKodile, alliGAYtor, ) etc

it seems he changed the MASTURBATE one

Finny for mod 2020
    Originally posted by lnflnltyshock its absolute flagrant bullshit hypocrisy. the faggot deleted some of my posts pointing it out.

one of his claims was that i was using dick humor when it was his words…literally. (COCKodile, alliGAYtor, ) etc

it seems he changed the MASTURBATE one

He's a good kid, really, but he's hasty and sloppy and impulsive and arbitrary and arrogant. I've been trying to show him that for years, but he won't listen. He won't make the forum what it needs to be, but instead, he wants to please everyone, and most wise people know that's never going to happen.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lil sporty fucks with people as publicity stunts to try and bring undue attention to the shit-tier threads his alts make
    I called out this stupid kid games word enhancement bullshit as soon as he introduced them. He just laughed and ignored me. Basically, we can either take down the site completely, or we can keep chiseling away at him and hope for the best. Spamming or flooding the site only inconveniences and annoys the gentler part of the userbase needlessly.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL he wants to please everyone

What a slut
    Originally posted by lnflnltyshock only a fucking retard would word-censor that to that.

most of the word enhancements are to derail Bill Krozby because he has a tendency to learn a new word/phrase and not bother learning what it means but spam it regardlessm which I find more funny than annoying

that's the origin of the alm0st died one anyway
    Lanny tends to pander more to the retard liberal demographic of the BBS. And the bias is so prominent, it pisses off conservative-minded users.
Jump to Top