User Controls

i don't give a fuck about fuck

i eat taquitos with ketchup and mustard and if you have a problem with it you should kill yourself asap
    Not before I kill you first for doing that shit.

Although I ate a grilled cheese with mayonnaise last night
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    you ain't gonna share? if not KILL YOURSELF. naw I ain't hater i'm a fucking pig when it comes to food. Eat anything any time day or night even if it fucks up my stomach and i shit endlessly
    im stoned as fuck nigga
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Well Fuck
    Kinks Enter's Waifu [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Originally posted by greenplastic i eat taquitos with ketchup and mustard and if you have a problem with it you should kill yourself asap

Sounds fuckin delicious, gimme
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    embedded bandcamp link
    I used to eat pineapples+A1
    it was so delicious i passed out at my computer chair after eating it all night.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic it was so delicious i passed out at my computer chair after eating it all night.

you could be the next Bill Krozby's-night-out victim...
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock you could be the next Bill Krozby's-night-out victim…

nah im not a fag like you and gp is actually a chill bro.

after my 2 week bender I've been eating a lot. last night i went to the diner (kerbey lane for ya yanks) and ate hashed corn beef, I went out to my car to go smoke a cig and this girls chair was too far out and I kicked it on accident while walking out, i apologized and gave her a smile but her and her friends acted like I was a total asshole. I came back in from smoking and went back to my seat at the counter and kicked her chair again (scoot your fucking chair in bitch, the place is packed) and she said "same guy, same chair, same night chaaaaaaaauauaahah" or some shit like that I didn't even apologize that time.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah im not a fag like you and gp is actually a chill bro.

after my 2 week bender I've been eating a lot. last night i went to the diner (kerbey lane for ya yanks) and ate hashed corn beef, I went out to my car to go smoke a cig and this girls chair was too far out and I kicked it on accident while walking out, i apologized and gave her a smile but her and her friends acted like I was a total asshole. I came back in from smoking and went back to my seat at the counter and kicked her chair again (scoot your fucking chair in bitch, the place is packed) and she said "same guy, same chair, same night chaaaaaaaauauaahah" or some shit like that I didn't even apologize that time.

when you walk around town now, and see the local homeless population...do they smile funny and give you silly little waves now...or just blow you kisses as they grab their crotches.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock when you walk around town now, and see the local homeless population…do they smile funny and give you silly little waves now…or just blow you kisses as they grab their crotches.

I used to hang out and get drunk with the local homeless people.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nah im not a fag like you and gp is actually a chill bro.

Do you have the ability to go anywhere without getting into some awkward/aggressive situation like that?
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Lol
    Rivotril Houston
    Originally posted by greenplastic i eat taquitos with ketchup and mustard and if you have a problem with it you should kill yourself asap
    Prove it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by blackbird I used to hang out and get drunk with the local homeless people.

Bill Krozby does too but he takes it a few steps further.

he drinks till he's unconscious then let's them use his orifices for them to unload their unwashed testicles into.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Solstice Do you have the ability to go anywhere without getting into some awkward/aggressive situation like that?

nope
    i am now eating taquitoes with feta dill salad dressing and I STILL DONT CARE
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top