User Controls

Ban all users

Madman African Astronaut
    please, they are ALLL PUSSY
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Whinny bitch.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    Another RiSir profile? both complain and sound worse than some real life bitches. You both can't handle change online? just fucking kill yourselves.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Madman African Astronaut
    Its called a spoof you fucking dipshits. Jesus should I treat you like reddit fags and give you a s/????
    Maybe we should treat you like them. If you are going to make a spoof, how about make it funny next time. You know what FUNNY is nigga?
    Madman African Astronaut
    I told a killer joke today about girls in kindergarden, it was probably the best joke made today, probably all week.
    Tell it to me..well ALL of us that reads this thread. I need jokes seriously right now.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    apt has a point there too
    Madman African Astronaut
    Ok I can't find it but it was short enough. The context being jill talking shit about calling people idiots is something that children do.

I was playing tag once in kindergarden and I called a girl the "IT-iot" because she was it and I was clever like that. She told the teacher on me and now she acts all crazy when I look her up on facebook twenty years later to ask her why she is such a bitch.
    Let's walk into oblivion, hand in hand, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal together.
    Madman = megakush?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by apt stfu handsome and well tanned individual judenkike and open your cock socket for me

signed
    Madman African Astronaut
    I'm a bitch for peer pressure and I'm always down for a mass suicide.
    Originally posted by Madman I'm a bitch for peer pressure and I'm always down for a mass suicide.

So... Not megakush?
    Madman African Astronaut
    idk what megakush is, im not an alt and have been around since like 05, I don't smoke weed anymore, only opiates but right now alchohol.
    Originally posted by Madman idk what megakush is, im not an alt and have been around since like 05, I don't smoke weed anymore, only opiates but right now alchohol.

Oh ok, megakush was a dude who had a similar avatar at some point
    He also had the prisencolinensinainciusol guy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol if this is megakush i chased him off of zoklet. evidently he was being a bitch and farted into the phone of his fake slammer hanging with another guy
Jump to Top