User Controls

Review: Jurassic Park: Fallen Kingdom

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Had the choice of watching the premier, but since I have work I moved it to Friday. So, it's not an actual review, but I will have it on Friday.

However, it's going to be awesome, won't beat Infinity wars, will shit on SOLO for sure and will most likely beat Deadpool 2. IMAX'ing this shit. Love me some Dinos.

HYPED!

REVIEW:

HYPED WAS WORTH IT.

Better than expected, lots of dino action, story didn't suck. Didn't see massive plot holes, and don't see any retarded characters. In honesty it's a massive improvement.

Nothing beats the First, but this one came close.

Go watch it, IMAX THE SHIT OUT OF IT.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ugh I’m so jealous =/
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    how do people continue to slurp this garbage up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Ugh I’m so jealous =/

I know, fucking tempted to watch it on June 6th. But I decided to move to June 9. I can be patient :D

Originally posted by the pat-man how do people continue to slurp this garbage up

OH FUCK OFF. If they can make fucking SOLO and Last fucking Jedi, this movie should get a free fucking pass. I LOVE JURASSIC PARK. First movie was freaking awesome. As long as they make it, I will support it.

MY BODY IS READY!
    Originally posted by the pat-man how do people continue to slurp this garbage up

For me it’s purely nostalgia. Jurassic Park was the first time my Dad took me to the movies that I vividly remember.
    Originally posted by ohfralala For me it’s purely nostalgia. Jurassic Park was the first time my Dad took me to the movies that I vividly remember.

I am doing a marathon, watched JP1, going to watch the others. Stupid Netflix doesn't have them.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ohfralala For me it’s purely nostalgia. Jurassic Park was the first time my Dad took me to the movies that I vividly remember.

Same here! The dinosaurs were breathtaking and I was legit scared during basically the entire movie. Haha.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    I actually would like to see this one. I don’t think I saw the last one, or I started to watch it and didn’t care for it. Can’t remember.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Not gonna beat deadpool imo.
    Originally posted by Xlite Not gonna beat deadpool imo.

It would beat SOLO for sure, but

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=foxmarvel18.htm

Deadpool 2 can be taken over easily, although I FUCKING LOVE DEADPOOL 2, it was fucking amazing, I don't see it beating JW2.

I mean look at the old numbers.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=jurassicpark4.htm

Based on early reviews this one will be a lot better.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox I actually would like to see this one. I don’t think I saw the last one, or I started to watch it and didn’t care for it. Can’t remember.

tell your bf to take you
    Originally posted by infinityshock tell your bf to take you

Pfffffttttt I’ll go by myself, which I don’t mind doing. :)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Pfffffttttt I’ll go by myself, which I don’t mind doing. :)

you probably need a new boyfriend.
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Pfffffttttt I’ll go by myself, which I don’t mind doing. :)

I can take you but you need to fly to Philippines first.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dfg It would beat SOLO for sure, but

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=foxmarvel18.htm

Deadpool 2 can be taken over easily, although I FUCKING LOVE DEADPOOL 2, it was fucking amazing, I don't see it beating JW2.

I mean look at the old numbers.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=jurassicpark4.htm

Based on early reviews this one will be a lot better.

Everything beats solo.
    The only reason jw would beat dp2 is because its been a thing for much longer, and has therefore gathered a bigger fan base.
    If deadpool had like 5 or 6 films going back to early 90, the results woulda been quite different imo.
    Originally posted by Xlite Everything beats solo.
    The only reason jw would beat dp2 is because its been a thing for much longer, and has therefore gathered a bigger fan base.
    If deadpool had like 5 or 6 films going back to early 90, the results woulda been quite different imo.

Honestly I would take more of DP if possible. DP 3 CONFIRMED!
    Originally posted by infinityshock you probably need a new boyfriend.

🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

Originally posted by Dfg I can take you but you need to fly to Philippines first.

Thanks, Dfg. That was very nice. :)

PS.....You’ll have to let us know how the movie is when you see it.
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!

Thanks, Dfg. That was very nice. :)

PS…..You’ll have to let us know how the movie is when you see it.

Will do!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    All of these sequels are like boobies...

you see one and, surprise, surprise, the other one looks the same!

Oh, and LJ, I'd gladly take you and buy the big tub of popcorn and the giant soda.
    LOL thanks, stl. I know ya would. I appreciate that. :)
Jump to Top