User Controls

Supreme Court rules in favor of "faggotgate" baker

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/04/politics/masterpiece-colorado-gay-marriage-cake-supreme-court/index.html

YASSS!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Victory for religious freedom!!!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Victory for freedom!!!

Fixed
    Either way: we are victorious.
    Let them eat cake! unless they are faggots of course.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    I’m positive there is no lack of gay bakers...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is why no one likes faggots

'those meanies wont make me a cake. im suing'
    Lol..fucking CNN

The Supreme Court ruled ***narrowly*** in favor of a Colorado baker who refused to bake a cake to celebrate the marriage of a same sex couple because of a religious objection.

>>>>The ruling was 7-2.

EDIT: Oh narrowly because they didn't change the law for everyone, just ruled in his favor...that's gay.
    Better check for another source. CNN is fake newz.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Better check for another source. CNN is fake newz.

They are all calling it a "narrow" ruling, apparently that means it's only applicable to the case at hand and not the broader population etc.

So if you are a baker you might still have to build faggot cakes or go to court yourself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Better check for another source. CNN is fake newz.

CNN is shit. i remember in the olden days when they first came out they were the best news source. now that the kikes took over (go ahead...see what double-digit percentage points of demographics CNN has for kike infestation) its turned into straight up propaganda.

even worse is their website with their shit advertising. literally...a one paragraph news piece has five minutes of scrolling worth of advertisements.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock even worse is their website with their shit advertising. literally…a one paragraph news piece has five minutes of scrolling worth of advertisements.

My god yes, it's been shit for fucking years...used to be even worse with those automatically playing embedded videos all over the place too.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson My god yes, it's been shit for fucking years…used to be even worse with those automatically playing embedded videos all over the place too.

exactly. i would have opened multiple windows to let them load then a few seconds later a full-volume sonic bomb of advertising explodes out of my speakers. that is when i close the offending tab and dont even read the fucking article.

its like those kike-sites like bloomingjediberb, jedi-york semit, washington shitpost, etc, have articles coming up on news feeds but to read the article you have to be a 'paying subscriber.' fuck that...there is literally a click away another free site with the same/better article

as bad as the UKistan media outlets are kikefuxated and literal MINITRU clones, they have some of the most concise western-world reporting content.
    Now this is good news...I think I'll have some Lasagna to celebrste.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Now this is good news…I think I'll have some Lasagna to celebrste.

youd enjoy sausage more.

a nice juicy sausage covered in speshul salty sauce.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Celebrate by having them make you a cunt cake. Suits you.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Celebrate by having them make you a cunt cake. Suits you.

Better than a cock cake I suppose!
    Originally posted by infinityshock youd enjoy sausage more.

a nice juicy sausage covered in speshul salty sauce.

That's more your gig not mine.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta That's more your gig not mine.

my sausage is going so far between your buns youre going to need to call a professional spelunker rescue organization to save you.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Better than a cock cake I suppose!

lol agreed
Jump to Top