User Controls

This..

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Dancing FBI agent whoops at a dance club, doing a back flip, dropping his gun and picks it up to shoot a bar patron in the leg.

More at 5

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/06/03/an-fbi-agent-did-a-backflip-in-a-club-dropped-his-gun-and-accidentally-shot-someone-police-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.1b60996448d6
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Omg! What a dumbass.
    reminds me of this a bit

xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Jeeze! Did he get his side or his foot? Looked like he was holding his side.
    I enjoyed these videos.
    Thank you.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    lols, oops!

weird how the video played back almost looks fake. are there even any FBI agents in Denver? cause I haven't ever met one , have you?
    Originally posted by A College Professor lols, oops!

weird how the video played back almost looks fake. are there even any FBI agents in Denver? cause I haven't ever met one , have you?

Maybe he was on vacation and brought his gun to a bar to show off to the ladies.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Jeeze! Did he get his side or his foot? Looked like he was holding his side.

yes, the dumb nigger shot hissef

the best part is afterwards he asked his assistant for a rifle to show the class and everyone shouted 'nooooooo'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    'i be duh onlee wun pwufesh'nl nuff fo da glock foty'

bang

'i dont gone went and shot mussef'
    Originally posted by infinityshock 'i be duh onlee wun pwufesh'nl nuff fo da glock foty'

bang

'i dont gone went and shot mussef'

How do you function as a person in society. do you go around talking like this in public or just in your mind. like do you say nice things but at the same time think to yourself how much you hate the "so n so" (insert whatever bigoted thing)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock How do you function as a person in society. do you go around talking like this in public or just in your mind. like do you say nice things but at the same time think to yourself how much you hate the "so n so" (insert whatever bigoted thing)

i will fuck your asshole so hard that all the kings horses and all the kings men wont be able to sew your shit back together again.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i will fuck your asshole so hard that all the kings horses and all the kings men wont be able to sew your shit back together again.

delusional as usual.

Can't you just answer a simple question without an off tangent statement of the usual stupid gay rhetoric?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock delusional as usual.

Can't you just answer a simple question without an off tangent statement of the usual stupid gay rhetoric?

dont you worry your pretty little head about how i am in RL. you just sit back and focus your energies on being the best fap material contributor that you possibly can and make sure im getting my moneys worth out of you.
    Originally posted by infinityshock dont you worry your pretty little head about how i am in RL. you just sit back and focus your energies on being the best fap material contributor that you possibly can and make sure im getting my moneys worth out of you.

I'm gonna laugh if there is a report done on totse.. sadly Lanny will have to be dragged into it (but only for source of new info.. he didn't do anything.. thta I know of)

and they print all of our P.I. LOL I'll turn mine into a book since I don't have a dime in savings.. while you.. You will probably want to move to the islands in West Indie somewhere to prevent the Black Brotherhood of Islam come calling on you. or MS13, even :D
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Was the safety not on?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Was the safety not on?

It shouldn't of been on him (unless you mean the DEA) in which it wasn't supposed to be loaded. He didn't check the chamber.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    dunno why he would've loaded it at all if he was bringing it in for a demonstration
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I'm gonna laugh if there is a report done on totse.. sadly Lanny will have to be dragged into it (but only for source of new info.. he didn't do anything.. thta I know of)

and they print all of our P.I. LOL I'll turn mine into a book since I don't have a dime in savings.. while you.. You will probably want to move to the islands in West Indie somewhere to prevent the Black Brotherhood of Islam come calling on you. or MS13, even :D

not something im going to waste time even pondering.

niggers.

get real
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Was the safety not on?

obviously not...the dumb nigger shot hissef
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra dunno why he would've loaded it at all if he was bringing it in for a demonstration

niggers and guns dont mix

i literally, with my own two eyes, watched a nigger fire a full-auto rifle until the belt ran out because he didnt know enough to let go of the trigger.
Jump to Top