User Controls

Turning yourself in for a crime you didn't commit

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Have i made this thread before who cares?

So could I hypothetically go to a police station and confess to a murder of someone and have no other details or comments, and get arrested? Can they arrest me based on my statement alone but literally no physical evidence whatsoever and no name for the person who I supposedly killed?

Or what if I went in and said man I feel real bad I drove around town super fucking wasted last night please charge me with a dui. Can they do you think?
    Nawmeen?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    They can arrest you for whatever the fuck they want.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    False.
    Then why you asking?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Take you behind the station and slap you around like a bitch...then release your ass
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Because I want to know? What the fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Because I want to know? What the fuck

Well go ahead and give it a try, confess to a murder or two, then report back đź‘Ť
    If you couldn’t provide details of the crime they’re not going to arrest you unless they’re hard up for an arrest and then they’d just make you sign a confession they typed up themselves.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    Do Blue Lives Matter than Black Lives? or are they equal? if you believe Blue matter more than Black than you matter as much as Blue Lives and if you feel otherwise Blacks are equal more so than that to the Blue than you will be beaten, raped, beaten, raped, your family too, and convicted of all crimes regardless if you did them or not.
    Originally posted by ohfralala If you couldn’t provide details of the crime they’re not going to arrest you unless they’re hard up for an arrest and then they’d just make you sign a confession they typed up themselves.

He could be treated to a 72 hour “hold for observation” in the local hospitals psychiatric ward.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Well go ahead and give it a try, confess to a murder or two, then report back đź‘Ť

I'll ask around first, thanks though. Profound and insightful advice.

Originally posted by ohfralala If you couldn’t provide details of the crime they’re not going to arrest you unless they’re hard up for an arrest and then they’d just make you sign a confession they typed up themselves.

I'm homeless and I need a place to live so can I go confess to a rape with no actual victim or is the system going to actually make me rape a bitch in order to get my hots and a cot.
    Fargo you can come live with me. You don’t have to put yourself through this.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you. Now, what if I went and said I was GOING to rape someone very VERY soon? Could they arrest me or follow me or how would that one work?

Or what if I said I'm going to rape someone please lock me up it's the only way I won't do it. Could they? Or would they release me knowing I'm gonna go do a rape? They'd be just as much to blame.
    What if? What if? What if? What if?
    Dude just rape the bitches. Have fun. Think about all this serious shit tomorrow.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho What if? What if? What if? What if?

Does it bother you? Me WONDERING things you don't have the answers to?

Carl
    CORAL
    CORALLE
    CAROL
    Care
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by coolbreeze Dude just rape the bitches. Have fun. Think about all this serious shit tomorrow.

My moral COMPASS will not allow it. I just need to do some time.
    Whew boy Fargo is drunk.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Far from it my queenie. On a short break at work tbphfam
    Originally posted by mmQ My moral COMPASS will not allow it. I just need to do some time.

Mine takes batteries. So just take out the dead batteries and put new ones in. Brand spanking new moral compass.
Jump to Top