User Controls

I'm shitcanning this account

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Changing my password and email to something I can't remember instead of TSTMing. Bye.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    later faggot no one cares
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Changing my password and email to something I can't remember instead of TSTMing. Bye.

good riddance, zanick, you herbivore faggot unterbottom bitch

RisiR † 29 Autism
    See ya, buddy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † See ya, buddy.

youre an unterbottom too, you dirty handsome and well tanned individual faggot
    Technologist victim of incest
    What’s up Soy?☹️
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist What’s up Soy?☹️

my dick...up his ass
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    👋😓 soy
    BOOOAAOAAARRR!!!!11
    Soy is part of the resistence against Infinity...you can't leave.
    alt cowards are well... alt cowards what more can you say?
    Originally posted by Codebeta Soy is part of he resistence against Infinity…you can't leave.

no he isn't he's an uber bottom fag quitter and alt-coward. plus calling him infinity gives him too much respect, I call him bill the cat or jill the car or infinitycuck

everyone is a part of the "resistance" against billiam except spectral so its not that bad soy.boi left because he's a literal soy.boi
    Call me please
    I need help with my UNO
    whats your number?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no he isn't he's an uber bottom fag quitter and alt-coward. plus calling him infinity gives him too much respect, I call him bill the cat or jill the car or infinitycuck

everyone is a part of the "resistance" against billiam except spectral so its not that bad soy.boi left because he's a literal soy.boi

Bill The Cat...sounds better. LMAO.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Please fill out this field
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby whats your number?

fona-fone (937) 522-1751
    Originally posted by Codebeta Bill The Cat…sounds better. LMAO.

well of course it sounds better especially considering he rocked a bill the cat picture as his avatar for years, but the less and less people took him the name "devolved" to make fun of him more.

thats one of the reasons why he tries to pick on me because I'm the first guy that started calling him bill the cat, because he's a joke.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Soy is part of the resistence against Infinity…you can't leave.

you're pathetic
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well of course it sounds better especially considering he rocked a bill the cat picture as his avatar for years, but the less and less people took him the name "devolved" to make fun of him more.

thats one of the reasons why he tries to pick on me because I'm the first guy that started calling him bill the cat, because he's a joke.

You're sooo cool.
Jump to Top