User Controls

Bitch got fired, fake tears

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uvi2caS3HA
    he should have just done us all a favor and drove the car off a cliff with both of those normie retards in it. but why the fuck did she get fired, you're not allowed to be drunk and unreasonable when you're off work or what?

also you and finny should start a club for people who can't embed youtube videos properly
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by greenplastic he should have just done us all a favor and drove the car off a cliff with both of those normie retards in it. but why the fuck did she get fired, you're not allowed to be drunk and unreasonable when you're off work or what?

also you and finny should start a club for people who can't embed youtube videos properly

Not my fault if this forum can't auto embed videos, I am used to auto embed.

Although I agree personal life should be kept away from work but she did throw around her ATTORNEY status and basically told the guy would get in trouble, so yeah she is a bitch and is abusing whatever authority she has, and she is only sorry she got caught. So, serves her right.
    Originally posted by Dfg Not my fault if this forum can't auto embed videos, I am used to auto embed.

Although I agree personal life should be kept away from work but she did throw around her ATTORNEY status and basically told the guy would get in trouble, so yeah she is a bitch and is abusing whatever authority she has, and she is only sorry she got caught. So, serves her right.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic he should have just done us all a favor and drove the car off a cliff with both of those normie retards in it. but why the fuck did she get fired, you're not allowed to be drunk and unreasonable when you're off work or what?

its this shit site. ive never had problems posting pics or videos since i started in the 80s now all of a sudden i have problems on this site.

no, its not me. its this shit site.
    Originally posted by infinityshock its this shit site. ive never had problems posting pics or videos since i started in the 80s now all of a sudden i have problems on this site.

no, its not me. its this shit site.

yet everyone else is able to do it besides you and dfg
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i wonder if uber fired that non-employee yet l o fucking l

he shooda bashed her fooken hed n m8!
    Originally posted by greenplastic yet everyone else is able to do it besides you and dfg

You do know I can easily do it, but don't bother since I don't need to. The forum software should be able to auto embed. I am doing a favor because when lanny enables that feature my video would be auto embed ready.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Dfg You do know I can easily do it, but don't bother since I don't need to. The forum software should be able to auto embed. I am doing a favor because when lanny enables that feature my video would be auto embed ready.

that is the second dumbest reasoning I've heard all day
    Originally posted by aldra that is the second dumbest reasoning I've heard all day

Whats the first?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    She was high on alcohol.

Apparently very high.

Give her a break.

We're all human.
    yea but for real who hasn't made a jackass out of themselves while drunk before? i thought that was like universal, even amongst normies
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover She was high on alcohol.

Alcohol is a depressant though...
    Originally posted by aldra that is the second dumbest reasoning I've heard all day

Curious, what's the first one?

Btw, my reasoning was based on the auto embed feature on totseans forum, which we had on vbulletin, and since we upgraded to something else, old posts needed to be edited etc. PLUS, clicking a damn link to open a new tab is not a big hassle.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Juicebox Whats the first?

s0yboy changed his account password to something random, stopping him from logging in, to protest other people getting temp bans but not IS.

when nobody cared he created new accounts to complain, which were literal throwaway gimmicks, then complained some more when those got banned (you can see them in the first page of the MONGOLtrash).

the funny thing is if he could just make get to the point instead of trying to stir up drama and whining about how mean and communist lanny is, I would've agreed with him - IS' (and others) walls of spam have gotten out of control these last few days, and there are a few people I can think of that deserve a holiday far more than the two who got (a 3-hour) one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra s0yboy changed his account password to something random, stopping him from logging in, to protest other people getting temp bans but not IS.

when nobody cared he created new accounts to complain, which were literal throwaway gimmicks, then complained some more when those got banned (you can see them in the first page of the MONGOLtrash).

the funny thing is if he could just make get to the point instead of trying to stir up drama and whining about how mean and communist lanny is, I would've agreed with him - IS' (and others) walls of spam have gotten out of control these last few days, and there are a few people I can think of that deserve a holiday far more than the two who got (a 3-hour) one.

Okay, that's retarded.
Jump to Top