User Controls

A lesson on free speech

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Everybody knows they have the right to "free speech" granted to each of us as citizens of the United States, written into the Constitution. But do you really know what it means? Sadly I doubt it if you graduated from most public schools in the U.S. I am not going to quote the entire first amendment that grants you the right to "free speech" because there is more to the amendment. The first amendment states that "Congress shall make no law...abridging the right to free speech.."

The end! So "Congress" shall make no law. Congress alone is mentioned in the amendment. Not NIS, not Zacola, not any website or corporation or anywhere is mentioned in the first amendment. There ARE consequences for that which you speak.

So if you (oompha loompha) think you have "free speech" on a website, think again. You don't!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Everybody knows they have the right to "free speech" granted to each of us as citizens of the United States, written into the Constitution. But do you really know what it means? Sadly I doubt it if you graduated from most public schools in the U.S. I am not going to quote the entire first amendment that grants you the right to "free speech" because there is more to the amendment. The first amendment states that "Congress shall make no law…abridging the right to free speech.."

The end! So "Congress" shall make no law. Congress alone is mentioned in the amendment. Not NIS, not Zacola, not any website or corporation or anywhere is mentioned in the first amendment. There ARE consequences for that which you speak.

So if you (oompha loompha) think you have "free speech" on a website, think again. You don't!

stfu nigger kike spic before i plug your asshole with my cock so hard your grandmother gets a broken hip
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Don't hate me, hate the truth!
Jump to Top