User Controls

guess the person above you's age, sex and sexual preference

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    this should be fun
    10 years old, male, other polecats.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    26, male, oppertunist
    45 yr old, trans woman, only falls in love with peoples minds on the internet and hopes they have the same philosophy because he’s some weirdo in a dress.
    Bitch,bitch and located in bitchlandia.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Bitch,bitch and located in bitchlandia.

39, F, cats.
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Bitch,bitch and located in bitchlandia.

Did you even read the thread title? Jesus you can’t fix stupid, huh?
    I feel fucking 40.

What you trying to say chunky mal?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    40, F, lesbian curious
    28 female, bi. @jill

34 male, anyway he can get it @mmq
    67,mf, asexual@mm

35, m, likes vagina
    Sancho Tuskegee Airman
    13 & transexual
    Originally posted by jillvalentine I feel fucking 40.

What you trying to say chunky mal?

That the last part wasn’t for location it was for sexual preference. So your post should have read bitchsexual.

Also I’m okay with all these answers. Because I’m a bitch. It’s called “being in total control of herself.” Society doesn’t like autonomous women. So I’ll accept being called a bitch any day if it’s because someone doesn’t like that I have my own life and make my own money and sorry you’re not invited to participate.

I’m bitch gendered because even though I don’t think about being anything but female, I’m definitely tougher than most women. The only thing I think Kinks and I have in common is that we are strong enough to bear this place for months and months in her case years. Let’s see how long the DH trash lasts before it takes itself out to the curb because someone leaked your PI.

Lastly I’m bitch sexual. Because I love hot bitches. And I love when they are in total control of themselves and riding my face.

So thanks Jill. Prolly the most accurate response I could have gotten.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -mal- That the last part wasn’t for location it was for sexual preference. So your post should have read bitchsexual.

Also I’m okay with all these answers. Because I’m a bitch. It’s called “being in total control of herself.” Society doesn’t like autonomous women. So I’ll accept being called a bitch any day if it’s because someone doesn’t like that I have my own life and make my own money and sorry you’re not invited to participate.

I’m bitch gendered because even though I don’t think about being anything but female, I’m definitely tougher than most women. The only thing I think Kinks and I have in common is that we are strong enough to bear this place for months and months in her case years. Let’s see how long the DH trash lasts before it takes itself out to the curb because someone leaked your PI.

Lastly I’m bitch sexual. Because I love hot bitches. And I love when they are in total control of themselves and riding my face.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    nigger nigger nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Soybitch 39, F, cats.

9, faggot, lannys microcock.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    58 year old male cock sucker
    Archer513 African Astronaut

Any hole

@finny
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    40-ish

son of a gun

straight
    Bitcgasl

Originally posted by -mal- That the last part wasn’t for location it was for sexual preference. So your post should have read bitchsexual.

Yikes.

And you're welcome ma'am.
Jump to Top