User Controls

I'm a NEET

Not in employment, education or training.

I blame society. I have had many nice 40 hour a week jobs and the only reason I lose these jobs is because society is fucked and so is my life.

I have no desire to contribute to a broken system, even if I want to I'm not much use to anyone.

I'm not some robot that can just be programmed and obey. I always become that one co worker/employee you just can't fire because I work better/faster than everyone but it's just my attitude and things I say/do that get me in trouble.

Like at my last job I got written up dozens of times for every small little thing I did.

It was like they were trying to "correct" my behavior by making me sign this thing that says I fucked up and if I fuck up too much they can suspend me randomly without pay.

Some of my co workers had a wife and kids so they just shut up and did things they knew were wrong or inefficient just to avoid getting reprimanded.

They couldn't threaten me with those things though because I made my money from Bitcoin, I only worked so I could have enough capital to invest.

Hopefully I can find a good job somewhere cool but I am convinced everyone is fucked.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I'm a neet too but more of a fuckup
    Originally posted by Number13 I'm a neet too but more of a fuckup

I'm both!.

Heres a note my mom wrote me when I lived with her.

Then I got a good job for a year and started doing meth and opiates and stalking and harassing the local hookers. She actually moved out just to get away from me because I was being way too much of a freak. I made my mom run away from her own home.

Before that I just played lots of space and I was a good scrawny.

Money makes me evil.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Squirrel,
    It looks like you are looking outward to place blame, instead of looking inward. You can only control you.

I work for “tha man”, as many would put it; but I don’t look at it that way. I look at it like I’m making money in order to have the things I need, and some of the things I want.
    Originally posted by Number13 I'm a neet too but more of a fuckup

lol you're a NEET? not judging, but how could you possible reconcile your beliefs with that? like does it bother you that you think people who smoke weed are lower than you, but then when you look around you see a lot of people who use weed with jobs and shit?
    Originally posted by Technologist Squirrel,
    It looks like you are looking outward to place blame, instead of looking inward. You can only control you.

I work for “tha man”, as many would put it; but I don’t look at it that way. I look at it like I’m making money in order to have the things I need, and some of the things I want.

But I can make money without working, in fact I actually make more money just sitting at home trading bitcoin.

If I do get a job I'm gonna go immediately back into trading crypto. Maybe I just got lucky last year buying so much at sub $500/btc.

I had like $4000 cash all in 20's that I made as pure profit from selling my coins at the local bitcoin ATM and I already had everything I wanted in life.

The only thing I didn't have was time, I don't even know why I went to work I should have just quit my job and joined that criminal organization instead.

At least with gang life theres some sort of structure.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'm both!.

Then I got a good job for a year and started doing meth and opiates and stalking and harassing the local hookers. She actually moved out just to get away from me because I was being way too much of a freak. I made my mom run away from her own home.

Money makes me evil.

post pics of your mom
    Originally posted by infinityshock post pics of your mom

I did last year.

She had braces and dark hair.
    Dude, you're intelligent and wasting your time with gang life and drugs...sooner or later it will destroy you and happens everyday 100's of times. Bit coins won't secure your future...make a plan and start your own little business with the money you have and there must be something you enjoy or can do. Fuck the past...don't let it rule your life. In reality the most successful people hate working for others and the only thing which makes them fail is substance abuse or greed. Since you don't seem shallow I'm sure you could pull it together and probably enjoy doing it.
    WHOLA LOTTA GANG SHIT LMFAO
    Originally posted by Codebeta Dude, you're intelligent and wasting your time with gang life and drugs…sooner or later it will destroy you and happens everyday 100's of times. Bit coins won't secure your future…make a plan and start your own little business with the money you have and there must be something you enjoy or can do. Fuck the past…don't let it rule your life. In reality the most successful people hate working for others and the only thing which makes them fail is substance abuse or greed. Since you don't seem shallow I'm sure you could pull it together and probably enjoy doing it.

I do want to start a business, crypto trading is just one of many ideas I have.

I am not greedy at all, I like to help people. My dream is to get rich and hire all my friends and family and pay them lots of money to drive me around and do all my paperwork and stuff.

Criminals like me for the same reason employers do.

Too bad I'm a shut in NEET or I could be a OG.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Dude, you're intelligent and wasting your time with gang life and drugs…sooner or later it will destroy you and happens everyday 100's of times. Bit coins won't secure your future…make a plan and start your own little business with the money you have and there must be something you enjoy or can do. Fuck the past…don't let it rule your life. In reality the most successful people hate working for others and the only thing which makes them fail is substance abuse or greed. Since you don't seem shallow I'm sure you could pull it together and probably enjoy doing it.

dude, youre a fucking retard and wasting everyone elses time
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I did last year.

She had braces and dark hair.

i missed it

repost
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Why don't you register on local bitcoins or something like that?

I thought you were looking for a job? Is being a shut in an option, like can you get autism bux in Canadia?
    Originally posted by infinityshock dude, youre a fucking retard and wasting everyone elses time

Maybe true...your homosexual fantasies I guess are more important.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel I'm both!.

Money makes me evil.

Lmao
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Why don't you register on local bitcoins or something like that?

I thought you were looking for a job? Is being a shut in an option, like can you get autism bux in Canadia?

I have a trusted account with thousands of dollars in transactions on LBC. I got like $1 of bitcoin to my name though.

I am looking for a job but god damn do I suck at looking for a job. I feel like I'm either really awesome going to work every day making fat stacks totally productive, or I just wanna say fuck it and play video games all day.

I am on welfare and just got paid. Supposed to be looking for work right now but I need coffee, more weed and to shitpost and play video games.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Not in employment, education or training.

I blame society. I have had many nice 40 hour a week jobs and the only reason I lose these jobs is because society is fucked and so is my life.

I have no desire to contribute to a broken system, even if I want to I'm not much use to anyone.

I'm not some robot that can just be programmed and obey. I always become that one co worker/employee you just can't fire because I work better/faster than everyone but it's just my attitude and things I say/do that get me in trouble.

Like at my last job I got written up dozens of times for every small little thing I did.

It was like they were trying to "correct" my behavior by making me sign this thing that says I fucked up and if I fuck up too much they can suspend me randomly without pay.

Some of my co workers had a wife and kids so they just shut up and did things they knew were wrong or inefficient just to avoid getting reprimanded.

They couldn't threaten me with those things though because I made my money from Bitcoin, I only worked so I could have enough capital to invest.

Hopefully I can find a good job somewhere cool but I am convinced everyone is fucked.

You sound like my boyfriend. I didn’t realize how broken the system was until I saw how he was treated at different restaurant jobs and construction jobs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Maybe true…your homosexual fantasies I guess are more important.

damned straight.

you need to make a good avatar for me to use as fap material
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -mal- You sound like my boyfriend. I didn’t realize how broken the system was until I saw how he was treated at different restaurant jobs and construction jobs.

thats what you get for dating niggers, you dumb handsome and well tanned individual
Jump to Top