User Controls

Do you ever think about how you're probably not gonna die peacefully in your sleep?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Im buzzed up and looking up death statistics as a man is apt to do and, seems like a third of us are gonna die from heart disease or cancer no matter what we say and also, the rest of us die and even most of us don't die peacefully

Like the odds of passing away peacefully surrounded by family is 1/3.

It's weird to think about. Your more likely than not WEIRD DEATH.

:)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    good
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that was my 10,000th post by the way
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    GOOD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ Like the odds of passing away peacefully surrounded by family is 1/3.

It’s probably way less than that and even if you are you’re either miserable, in horrific condition where you’ve lost most of what you were, or not even aware of them.

I’d go out with pentobarbital before it ever reached that point.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice It’s probably way less than that and even if you are you’re either miserable, in horrific condition where you’ve lost most of what you were, or not even aware of them.

I’d go out with pentobarbital before it ever reached that point.

Until you get hit by a bus tomorrow.

I wonder how many people planned their suicides for months and then died before execution due to oUTside influences
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by mmQ Until you get hit by a bus tomorrow.

I wonder how many people planned their suicides for months and then died before execution due to oUTside influences

Really unlikely.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Malice Really unlikely.

I wonder how many people have fantasized about suicide &&&&&w
    I don't feel bad for myself. What will end up happening with me? Will I die in my sleep? Probably not, but whos to judge?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    WHO CARES!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grimace WHO CARES!

Evidently nobody.

You're probably gonna die by being axe chopped in the back of head by a guy wearing a wolf mask and you DON'T EVEN KNOW. OKAY???!
    I actually do think about this but I’ve convinced myself I’m going to die from congestive heart failure.
    Originally posted by aldra that was my 10,000th post by the way

1/3rd of those made no sense and were just you ambien posting and 1/3 were mindless antisemitism, so really it's more like your 3,333rd post.
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein 1/3rd of those made no sense and were just you ambien posting and 1/3 were mindless antisemitism, so really it's more like your 3,333rd post.

Easy now, he has nothing against Arabs
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein 1/3rd of those made no sense and were just you ambien posting and 1/3 were mindless antisemitism, so really it's more like your 3,333rd post.

fuck you buddy, I put a lot of thought into my anti-jedi posts
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I masturbate every few weeks.
    i hope it's violent
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't want to live to be in my 80s/90s so it's alright. Hope I die face first in a pan of lasagna.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by apt I'm probably going to die from suicide by cop

not a bad way to go tbh
Jump to Top