User Controls

There are innocent people I have severely hurt and damaged in my life.

And I feel awful about it. Whenever something bad happens to me, I say to myself "well... at least I deserved it".

If I was a good person I'd probably put a shotgun in my mouth for the shit the universe gave me in return. Then it wouldn't be fair.
    I guess that's part of life. I used to give Unwyred shit for all the tragedy that he did to people -- cheating on his wife, making a guy kill himself, etc. But I'm just as bad. And it makes me feel fucking dead inside. No wonder he's a sociopath.
    I think of it as something I did in a past life, because I've changed and evolved so much that I'm basically a different person. Plus I haven't really done anything thing that bad where I can't live with myself like kill someone or steal an elderly persons life savings, etc.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or it didnt happen

and...if you decide to deepthroat the business end of a shotgun be sure to do it on live streaming video
    pics or it didnt happen

and…if you decide to deepthroat the business end of a shotgun be sure to do it on live streaming video

God, you are so fucking boring.

"pics or it didn't happen" wtf is that? That's your contribution? Do you exist as anything more than a meme from 10 years ago? Do you actually have a personality?

You're the most boring, awful person on this fucking forum. I've said it before but it's like you belong on a fucking counterstrike board or something. You type like a retarded 14 year old.
    Nonsense. They did something awful in their life and got karmic retribution. Nobody is innocent. You were doing God's work.
    \
    Nonsense. They did something awful in their life and got karmic retribution. Nobody is innocent. You were doing God's work.
    \

For the majority of people that's true, but trust me. I've done... terrible, terrible things that I'd prefer nobody but my psychiatrist to know about.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

"pics or it didn't happen" wtf is that? That's your contribution? Do you exist as anything more than a meme from 10 years ago? Do you actually have a personality?

You're the most boring, awful person on this fucking forum. I've said it before but it's like you belong on a fucking counterstrike board or something. You type like a retarded 14 year old.

U mad bro?
    You'll get over it and then the threshold for getting a feel will expand
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Does anybody here beside duke of zion like savanah outen?

Enter is a rapist
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think we've had a few threads over the years about revealing horrible things. Nobody ever really gets into them though, or it's obvious the thing they reveal isn't truly the most horrible thing they've ever done. One of my horrible things was all the houses I used to burglarize, including stealing piggy banks and allowance money from kid's rooms, regardless of how obviously young they might have been. I guess I never stole from a nursery but then again babies don't usually have any money in their rooms, ha.

I think at one point I was going to do some sexual things with a gorgeous passed out Asian girl at a party back in High School, but I was so fucked up myself I ended up passing out or someone came into the room and passed out and for whatever reason it never went down, which is probably a good thing.

Hmmm, what else? I'm actually a pretty nice guy despite my peculiarly institution-filled past. I've done a lot of basic kinda bad things but nothing really HORRIBLE, ya know? No rapes, no murders, no kidnappings, no beating the shit out of women until they're a bloody pulp laying on the kitchen floor trying to mumble things through their blood-filled mouth-hole. No animal torture except my cousin did convince me to do the fire-cracker in a toad's mouth thing at a family reunion back when we were probably 10 or so, but I think I looked away and I didn't want to be a part of it.

So, uhhh, yeah. I'm a pretty non-horrible guy when it all boils down to it. Thank you. And I like turtles.
    infinityshock Black Hole

enough of the emo yammerings and get on with killing yourself already. my popcorn is getting cold
    infinityshock Black Hole
    For the majority of people that's true, but trust me. I've done… terrible, terrible things that I'd prefer nobody but my psychiatrist to know about.

...and the farm animals you've shared so much love and affection with
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    For the majority of people that's true, but trust me. I've done… terrible, terrible things that I'd prefer nobody but my psychiatrist to know about.

Tell me your secrets and i will determine you whether or not you are justified in thinking you're a terrible person.
    GoIIum Houston
    You'll get over it and then the threshold for getting a feel will expand

I wish Enter would expand my threshhold and pump his juice in me as I feel him expand and explode.
    Please Enter, fill me up with your love juice.
    I will post all of my secret evil doings in detail if you post your book, §m£ÂgØL.
    GoIIum Houston
    I will post it as soon as I'm done, pumpkin. I need to fix some spelling errors in the chapter of me getting anally raped by a truck driver named Big Jim. Tee hee hee.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I will post all of my secret evil doings in detail if you post your book, §m£ÂgØL.

Why does it even need to be a sekrit. Most people here probably don't even give enough shits to warrant judgement in their eyes.

Also, if you're going to be evil just be evil. Not this half assed i did a bad and i am sorry shtick. The only acceptable reason for not speaking of it is one of utility, i.e. you might get in trouble if you did. Since we're living in 2016, you need not worry about privacy, well at least not as much as you probably would, because we have this nifty thing called technology. B-but how? You might ask. Excellent question. Why don't you head on over to T&T where i will personally make an internet ninja out of you by teaching you the ways of the *SEC. What sec? ALL THE SEC, that's right kids, so much secs you'll be sore for days!

Are you excited yet?
Jump to Top