User Controls

Nicolas Cruz "pew pew pew" video

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Before he killed everyone he made this video. "I think I can do a good don (job?)"

He seems nervous but laughs.

You're all going to die.. pew pew pew

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    is this the tx shooter again? i can't keep up with you kids and your fake massacres
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby is this the tx shooter again? i can't keep up with you kids and your fake massacres

How far is Santa Fe Texas from Austin? I think I saw a car chase where it went from Houston to Santa Fe, Texas.

just don't flip out like this guy. I never know why these guys don't just drive to East LA and challenge a large gang. maybe that's not nice of me to say but they kill innocent kids rather than other fuckers looking to take lives.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock How far is Santa Fe Texas from Austin? I think I saw a car chase where it went from Houston to Santa Fe, Texas.

just don't flip out like this guy. I never know why these guys don't just drive to East LA and challenge a large gang. maybe that's not nice of me to say but they kill innocent kids rather than other fuckers looking to take lives.

like about 500 miles or so.

gangs usually don't hang out at easy places like shoppy malls or highschool, i mean i guess they do but the kill count would be so low

plus im not in highschool this is usually a crime done amoungst juveniles
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby like about 500 miles or so.

gangs usually don't hang out at easy places like shoppy malls or highschool, i mean i guess they do but the kill count would be so low

plus im not in highschool this is usually a crime done amoungst juveniles

I meant why don't they take a drive to LA, kick it at a beach then find some crazy gang in the middle of some area with no homes around it.. maybe late at night and see what happens. You never hear about this.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I meant why don't they take a drive to LA, kick it at a beach then find some crazy gang in the middle of some area with no homes around it.. maybe late at night and see what happens. You never hear about this.

ya i gotcha, im krunk right now long day. but if i was super pissed off (no mind kontrol aspect affecting me) i'd want to kill and hurt anyone i could as many as possible as quickly and closely as I could.

ever had a bad day? dare to take the red pill fam?
    Not enough to go on a murdering spree. But I do fantasize to write short stories.

though I wouldn't feel bad if someone was good at selective shooting skills and took out the pieces of shit controlling the world. One by one getting picked off by some mystery man/woman/group
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Not enough to go on a murdering spree. But I do fantasize to write short stories.

though I wouldn't feel bad if someone was good at selective shooting skills and took out the pieces of shit controlling the world. One by one getting picked off by some mystery man/woman/group

yeah that would be a cool movie. but you're right its hard to me imagine being pissed off enough where you would do that to multiple people out of the blue
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Not enough to go on a murdering spree. But I do fantasize to write short stories.

Woah

Calm down
    I know you know about game stalking but this one particular broadcast is pretty interesting that touches the subject on a broader span

Originally posted by Daily Woah

Calm down

shut up. I will fantasize about stalking you and write a nasty piece about it and post it here. >:[
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know you know about game stalking but this one particular broadcast is pretty interesting that touches the subject on a broader span

[video]https://www.youtube.co
    [/video]

I'll watch this sunday night .. but I have to get up hell of early to go to work. thanks for posting it, Bill Krozby
    The kids these days are fucking baller and all the 11 year olds are massive sluts that will send you nudes

And all them young lads with their Bitcoin and Roblox fortnite fidget spinners.

I have high hopes for the next generation
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    They should have a public execution for Nicolas Cruz and any other kids that live after taking this many lives. right in front of the school. Have all the parents grab the lever to the door that drops out and have the entire school do a count down while everyone gets to throw tomatoes at him.

is that too harsh for you liberal hardiners?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Why you giving him attention though?
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Why you giving him attention though?

because it came out on Alex Jones about this video.. why, are you upset by it?
    I said I was upset?

Fuck Alex Jones though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock They should have a public execution for Nicolas Cruz and any other kids that live after taking this many lives. right in front of the school. Have all the parents grab the lever to the door that drops out and have the entire school do a count down while everyone gets to throw tomatoes at him.

im more inclined that it would be more fitting *cough* to have him bent over a barrel, his legs splayed open, his head duct-taped to face forward, then he be left in that position.

thats is. just left there.

anyone that happened to wander by and stuff a dick...or some other object, forearm for example, into one or more of his orifice would just be happenstance.
    When does the line of fine become defined for the definition of "Cruel Punishment" to be drawn. and how wide is the space between the lines?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock They should have a public execution for Nicolas Cruz and any other kids that live after taking this many lives. right in front of the school. Have all the parents grab the lever to the door that drops out and have the entire school do a count down while everyone gets to throw tomatoes at him.

No.

You can't scare people out of mass shootings.

In fact it would be incredibly meta if someone shot up a public torture event for Nick Cruz
Jump to Top