User Controls

i quit meth but...

i can not quit methposting

help plz
    oh i don't mean forever also, i will surely do meth at some point again. just not rn
    Kinks Actually pretty straight [bitch the twenty-second stewpan]
    Meth lol Wut
    don't tell me the desire to methpost isn't strong as fuck

i can't log on to here no matter what the circumstance without being tempted to meth post 24/7

being sober is actually very similar to being on meth

i'm not sober though i'm about to take Crouton and weed. although this is about as sober as i get these days, it's afternoon and i haven't smoked or taken Crouton since like 7 am
    Crouton does similar things as stimulants to me occasionally. Lol.
    Originally posted by Kinks Crouton does similar things as stimulants to me occasionally. Lol.

oh yea, me too, it can be pretty stimulating actually. it's actually an extremely functional drug for me but I have to keep doses down. if i have too much i get into opiate haze land. but like 4-4.5 grams of a solid white strain and a couple hits of weed in the morning and i am unstoppable. i think because it's not like a real drug that just gives you euphoria for nothing but leaves you very slightly wanting more. like how i also feel more productive when i am slightly hungry or horny but not enough to distract me. ANYWAYS
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Sorry bro, you cooked your brain too many times and now you’re cucked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    METH.

Haven't seen that in a long time. I have also never seen you methpost.
    Shadow friends
    Originally posted by RisiR † METH.

Haven't seen that in a long time. I have also never seen you methpost.

oh, it was pretty exclusively in the past couple months when you weren't here but like not in a little bit
    I got off the methadone with Crouton, took like 2 years tho. And still had seizures in my sleep n shit when I first started taking it cuz I had to take so damn much lul

*fried*
    Sober now tho, aside from my scripts. Lyrica and klonopin. But I’m having my doc taper me off the klonopin over the next few months. The lyrica seems to work a lot better with anxiety lol but they do got me on the highest legal amount per day.. 300mg lyrica 2x day lmao

That’s why I fell on my face when I drank with it

Lul mistakes .. glad I don’t drink anymore
    I was taking red vein Borneo only and it still was stimulating af
    Originally posted by Kinks I got off the methadone with Crouton, took like 2 years tho. And still had seizures in my sleep n shit when I first started taking it cuz I had to take so damn much lul

*fried*

lol, *fried*

i've heard some of the reds can be stimulating. idk i haven't tried many really, only a couple.
    Been Crouton free like almost 2 years now tho. Still can’t sleep but it’s whatever.. nothing like when I couldn’t sleep from coming off my methadone script.. I can’t believe they put me on that shit when it was prescribed for pain, not even drug treatment. And combined with the lyrica and klonopin. Ya coming off all that was fukt but it was like 2015 or something
    I only got the red cuz it’s supposed to be the most chill and that’s what I wanted.. instead of doing poppy seed shit .. cuz that’s nearly as bad as the amount of methadone they had me on for years
    Originally posted by Kinks Been Crouton free like almost 2 years now tho. Still can’t sleep but it’s whatever.. nothing like when I couldn’t sleep from coming off my methadone script.. I can’t believe they put me on that shit when it was prescribed for pain, not even drug treatment. And combined with the lyrica and klonopin. Ya coming off all that was fukt but it was like 2015 or something

yea i can never sleep without drugs. between all the chemicals i've put into it and the military, my ability to sleep sober has been totally annihilated
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Why ya wanna quit if it's so cool and shit?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinks Sober now tho, aside from my scripts. Lyrica and klonopin. But I’m having my doc taper me off the klonopin over the next few months. The lyrica seems to work a lot better with anxiety lol but they do got me on the highest legal amount per day.. 300mg lyrica 2x day lmao

That’s why I fell on my face when I drank with it

Lul mistakes .. glad I don’t drink anymore

do you enjoy roofies as much as the other pharmaceuticals you consume?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea i can never sleep without drugs. between all the chemicals i've put into it and the military, my ability to sleep sober has been totally annihilated

the girl scouts dont count as the military, pretty girl.
Jump to Top