User Controls

Tea Enthusiasts?

Do any live here in space?

I’ve already made a group of friends at work that brews loose leaf tea at the same time every day. Any flavors you nigs think I should try? I’m in charge of ordering so I can get basically anything on Amazon.
    Where the fuck is Zanick... BTW?

Also D4RGO answered an old message and posted a few times then poofed again. I find it suss that CF TSTMD after telling me to do the same. And then D4RGO went dark shortly after that. And then we had Enter and Kinks TSTM and then a few weeks later Fox Paws. Which everyone was so silent about I’m starting to believe he really was a shill.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I'm not really enthusiastic about it but if we're stopping by Tim Horton's I'll grab a small steeped tea with two cream and one sugar.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    I don’t drink anything but coffee or tea or both together

Typically gevalia Colombian, bigelow vanilla chai, bigelow peppermint, bigelow orange and spice

I’ve got some other varieties but they’re fucking gross so ew
    Organic Dragonwell. Tried it in China...green tea based. No sugar needed for most...kind of sweet. Chestnut flavored and when you make it there has to be some yellow color to it. Expensive...not for everyday.
    Kinks Enter's Waifu
    I used to drink regular black tea and green tea and shit but I guess it makes me sick unless I eat with it, and I don’t like to eat.. like ever. Lol.
    I noticed some green teas made me sick also unless you boil a big batch...mainly due to allergies. Like African kids having an intolerance to milk and not the powered kind. This particular one is pretty good an with no additives.
    yes. Mate De Coca
    yes i love tea.
    Have you guys tried Turkish tea or rare Moroccan Gold if you can find it. It's potent and you're only supposed to drink a very small cup. Tastes a bit like brandy and not advised in large amounts.
    Hellobadkitty Houston [fasten my mousey hotspur]
    Chocolate chai is my favorite, peppermint, cinnamon ,almond.
    Originally posted by greenplastic yes i love tea.

Are those loose leaf flowers? 😂
    Originally posted by Kinks I don’t drink anything but coffee or tea or both together

Typically gevalia Colombian, bigelow vanilla chai, bigelow peppermint, bigelow orange and spice

I’ve got some other varieties but they’re fucking gross so ew

Yeah I saw you mix them and I’ve honestly never heard of it but it sounds good. Maybe?
    Originally posted by -mal- Are those loose leaf flowers? 😂

lol, it's actually all Crouton
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol, it's actually all Crouton

Lol
    I like that tea with the dried berries and little twigs and shit.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic yes i love tea.

who does your pedicure, you sexy bitch
    Originally posted by infinityshock who does your pedicure, you sexy bitch

U fairy its Crouton and other herbs that i can't make out goddam our butt-baby will be a retard just like u
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein U fairy its Crouton and other herbs that i can't make out goddam our butt-baby will be a retard just like u

with those sexy toe-nails my butt-baby is coming out of your asshole
    Originally posted by infinityshock with those sexy toe-nails my butt-baby is coming out of your asshole

I just said that that would be cool with me the only bad thing would be his retarded father.
Jump to Top