User Controls

Was Jeffery Dahmer a Lunatic?

Intro:

I asked this question on Quora and it got deleted. What do you think?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    I am not "educated" enough to say. But from where I see it YES!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    I’m going with yes.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    Probably was dissociative/schizo in many ways but somehow unlike most usually controlled that side of him. As much as he could. Except when he turn to killing..and much more. Look at him at his trial pretty much control of himself if not always during that but when he drank and had those depraved thoughts...consumed him. He had to act on those fantasies/thoughts. When he drank/was depressed about the past with his parents divorcing...and many peer things he has to act out and live out those fantasies/thoughts. Than he woul be back to normal so to speak til he "needed" to react those fantasies. Sometimes years...weeks...days at a time
    HTS highlight reel
    How did his murders relate to the phases of the moon? Maybe?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He was just misunderstood.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I prefer Albert Fish to be honest.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    regardless of his mentality of being a full-throttle nutjob, the majority of his victims were handsome and well tanned individuals...and all of them were faggots. hell, he even took care of his own cleanup and carcass disposal. that being the case, he should not only have been left in the wild, but encouraged to continue his service to the community.
    Cut my WIFE into pieces
    Originally posted by infinityshock regardless of his mentality of being a full-throttle nutjob, the majority of his victims were handsome and well tanned individuals…and all of them were faggots. hell, he even took care of his own cleanup and carcass disposal. that being the case, he should not only have been left in the wild, but encouraged to continue his service to the community.

Why don't you take his place?
    Sploo I love u.
    Originally posted by Boss_bebe74 Sploo I love u.

were u really born in 1974

be my sugar momma
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Cut my WIFE into pieces

This is my last resort! Good tune..Oh wait!
    But yeah I hypothesize that he was
    Oh no u diiint.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Cut my WIFE into pieces

This is my last resorttt!!!

*Cue jam sesh.
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho This is my last resort! Good tune..Oh wait!

Omg were old heads.
Jump to Top