User Controls

In Trumps eyes Israel can do no wrong

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Anybody know why Trump is kissing Israeli ass? Israel has been nothing but trouble in the ME and a burden on US taxpayer to the tune of $3 Billion aid, not counting loans that are forgiven, a year. Do any of you know why this is so?
    Trump is not kissing anyone's ass...he is doing what every other president was afraid to do. All Obama and Clinton did was side with ISIS and radical Muslims and now we have a solid base in the ME. Iran and Russia control all the Arab states and ou allies in Europe gave in to globalists making NATO and the UN basically useless. Except Hungary, a few Nordic nations and Italy who want to leav the EU and become closer to the US including half the UK. Japan, S Korea and Australia are still faithful...SA are very questionable and all of Africa and the Asian triangle.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Because jedis run america. Is this a real question?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Because jedis run america. Is this a real question?

It would seem that way as there are a lot of jedi politicians in office here. AIPAC is the largest lobby and of course it has only jedi interest at mind. Are we going to fight Iran for the jedis as we did Iraq?
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Anybody know why Trump is kissing Israeli ass? Israel has been nothing but trouble in the ME and a burden on US taxpayer to the tune of $3 Billion aid, not counting loans that are forgiven, a year. Do any of you know why this is so?

Israel kick ass...they are certainly not P.C. or SJWs..that's a good thing and should be supported.
    when you need surgery do you blames or get operated by the best jedi Dr instead off a KKK butcher.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Why are you sucking jedi dick so hard you nigger?

Trump is a faggot and will lead to the destruction of the US.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Codebeta when you need surgery do you blames

Why do you post like a retard?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RottenRobert It would seem that way as there are a lot of jedi politicians in office here. AIPAC is the largest lobby and of course it has only jedi interest at mind. Are we going to fight Iran for the jedis as we did Iraq?

yes. it's a matter of when, and it looks to be sooner rather than later.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why do you post like a retard?

I sometimes have to so an idiot like yourself will understand...now go have your oatmeal.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    God hates you.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Why are you sucking jedi dick so hard you nigger?

Trump is a faggot and will lead to the destruction of the US.

Trump is actually trying to prevent what happened to Germany run by corrupt globalists and not being destroyed by radical Muslims who will kick your ass when you get out of rehab.
    Originally posted by RisiR † God hates you.

Show me the email.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No really, he does.
    I don't think god particularly likes anyone though
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by aldra I don't think god particularly likes anyone though

god hates fag.

and niggers.

and especially nigger faggots.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What's that about?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta when you need surgery do you blames or get operated by the best jedi Dr instead off a KKK butcher.

kike doctors are the most inept and inconsiderate...as well as being the most conceited, even in a career field where self-aggrandizing is the norm.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta I sometimes have to so an idiot like yourself will understand…now go have your oatmeal.

be nice to the grownups or you dont get your pudding for desert
Jump to Top