User Controls

♡My love NIS thread for jill valentine♡

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    She's awesome. Show her some NIS love y'all.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    She doesn't like you.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    I know.

tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Lol
    Darrel just quit pissing me off is all I'm asking.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl She's awesome. Show her some NIS love y'all.

stupid nigger...there are no women on the internets
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Darrel just quit pissing me off is all I'm asking.

better to be pissed off than pissed on
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jedi share a double dildo with Infinity.
    slide thru the east with my glock on my lap in with my bare faced niggas so I DON'T NEED A MASK
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Jedi share a double dildo with Infinity.

your mouth and ass get to share a single dildo

at the same time
    So who is Jill...just for the record.
    A poor little old lady that Darrel likes to flag to death.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover She doesn't like you.

no one does
    Originally posted by jillvalentine A poor little old lady that Darrel likes to flag to death.

Well, unlike Pole who messages people for information both on and off line to troll with and gets pissed off when he can't con individuals due to stupidity I only have one question...friend or foe.
    Originally posted by jillvalentine A poor little old lady that Darrel likes to flag to death.

Darrel is a complete moron and boring as hell.
    Originally posted by Codebeta Well, unlike Pole who messages people for information both on and off line to troll with and gets pissed off when he can't con individuals due to stupidity I only have one question…friend or foe.

You talking to pole?
    I quoted you.
    doom Houston
    all of you are gay and retarded
    Well you brought him up outta the blue. What's the question again?
    Pay attention...who are you and are you a friend or foe. No answer means you are a foe. You can even do it privately. Doesn't matter...someone will eventually tell me. Any friend of Pole can't be too intelligent.
Jump to Top