User Controls

hitting up my lab partner for heroin

this nigga keeps dodging me on the lab i haven't even met him yet and we're supposed to turn the shit in today but haven't done anything on it, i was getting desperate because my mind has just been in straight anxiety and self hatred mode and it's hard to think straight or get anything done. anyways this dude is obviously strung out on something harder than i am so i'm thinking of hitting him up for some heroin or crank since i'm like 80% sure he's on a sick one right now
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    you'd get way better shit on dream market.

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    heroin OR crank?
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Crank is still methamphetamine, right?
    Yes methamphetamine. I don’t have any. I gave up on it because my last connect went off the deep end and none of the people I’ve met since have had anything decent regularly and I’m not that hopeless that I’m going to sit there continuously poisoning myself with fake shit.
    Crack head and confirmed virgin.
    Originally posted by Codebeta Crack head and confirmed virgin.

Idiot. Crack is a totally different drug. Call me a drug addict, call me strung out, sure, that shit is true but I’m not smoking crack. You fail at insults hard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Crack head and confirmed virgin.

youre a confirmed nigger and the first person whos magic sock was inducted into the #metoo movement
    I stand corrected by the druggie who wants to commit suicide.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a confirmed nigger and the first person whos magic sock was inducted into the #metoo movement

Shouldn't you be polishing your dildos.
    Originally posted by Codebeta I stand corrected by the druggie who wants to commit suicide.

Everyone wants to commit suicide you’re just not quick enough to realize it yet
    Also damn I never thought I’d see the thread where finny murks another user.
    Originally posted by greenplastic Everyone wants to commit suicide you’re just not quick enough to realize it yet

Only idiots like yourself at the botom of the gene pool looking for hits.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Shouldn't you be polishing your dildos.

no. youre getting the sand-paper lube treatment, just like you deserve, you naughty bitch
    Originally posted by Codebeta Only idiots like yourself at the botom of the gene pool looking for hits.

moron. you're too stupid/unaware to see that you're also a bottom feeder.
    Bottom feeders are usually well fed.
    nigga u from a dating site lmao

straight trash
    my brain gets a steady diet of chemicals
    Originally posted by greenplastic nigga u from a dating site lmao

straight trash

non sequitur...
    Originally posted by greenplastic moron. you're too stupid/unaware to see that you're also a bottom feeder.

Being at the bottom I guess it's natural for you to want to commit suicide...you have nothing more to offer.
Jump to Top