User Controls

Love is what makes you do wrong or right when you wouldn't otherwise

If you are a moral person, love can make you away from your morality and make you immoral.

If you are an immoral person, you may have an inherent proclivity to do things out of curiosity or self interest, and you don't adhere to any other moral system. This is the ultimate form of morality: self interested motivations for self interested actions. But one may descend into another's moral system by force of love.

Perhaps this is one of the many points where logos meets pathos in the metaconception of our world.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    "Love is just chemicals in your brain"

-Enter
    Originally posted by Obbe "Love is just chemicals in your brain"

-Enter

Well it is and it ain't, no?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    someone is high on the good shit
    Originally posted by infinityshock someone is high on the good shit

Yeah boy

Originally posted by Captain Well it is and it ain't, no?

I think so.
    Originally posted by Obbe "Love is just chemicals in your brain"

-Enter

Everything is.
    Originally posted by jillvalentine Everything is.

On some level yeah.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Yeah boy

[ims://i.imgur.com/rTg6wN2.jpg

crackead
    Originally posted by Captain If you are a moral person, love can make you away from your morality and make you immoral.

If you are an immoral person, you may have an inherent proclivity to do things out of curiosity or self interest, and you don't adhere to any other moral system. This is the ultimate form of morality: self interested motivations for self interested actions. But one may descend into another's moral system by force of love.

Perhaps this is one of the many points where logos meets pathos in the metaconception of our world.

Speak for yourself. If you're true to yourself love will make you stronger based on principles and if you have to be immoral to get it there is no meaning. Problem is finding someone compatible and not abandoning your beliefs. Why America has become so weak...corruption from the left has changed the population and traitors will do anything for money, power and greed. There still are good people around...still many give in and believe being immoral will make them happy. All it does is cause depression and a road to hell. And no you don't have to be religious or carry a bible to achieve your goals...just determined, honest and aware of what is really important in life.
Jump to Top