User Controls

So World Travel not idea?

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    So.. I never traveled outside of the USA.

I mean, 1980s.. so much to experience and I never did. I could of experienced french, British (london or manchester), Israel state of, Palestine, Ireland, germany.. so on

But if things are becoming this bad over there.. Why? I might as well tape bags of heroin and money to my torso and stagger into the Tenderloins of SF and let the zombies kill me right there. at least i would die at home.

should I time travel back to 1980.. or 60s even.. London?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    dress up in assless chaps and a ball gag than wander into a gay bar and order a roofie daiquiri.

you'll have more fun and youll catch fewer diseases.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock dress up in assless chaps and a ball gag than wander into a gay bar and order a roofie daiquiri.

you'll have more fun and youll catch fewer diseases.

yeah.. how about you do it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock yeah.. how about you do it.

youre the one who wants to travel to new and exciting places, meet new and interesting people, and get raped by them.
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre the one who wants to travel to new and exciting places, meet new and interesting people, and get raped by them.

Everything everyone talks about ends up being you talking about being gay raped.

Obvious projection.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you should visit israel before it ceases to exist
    Originally posted by aldra you should visit israel before it ceases to exist

We'll all be dead long before the heat-death of the universe.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    and israel, much, much sooner than that
    Originally posted by aldra and israel, much, much sooner than that

If Israel goes so will half of Europe
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Maldives!
    Seychelles!
    Venezuela!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra you should visit israel before it ceases to exist

or not.

theres absolutely nothing worth seeing there. it is the epitome of a shithole. multiple triple-digit-yield nuclear devices would be an improvement.

i was literally threatened with arrest...the kike-kops were literally called on me...for trying to buy a pizza.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Everything everyone talks about ends up being you talking about being gay raped.

Obvious projection.

when your face is cocooned in a massive testicular eruption youll see the true meaning of projection
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock But if things are becoming this bad over there..

Huh? bad how? It's safer in most of those places than it is in a US school or a nigga neighborhood.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Boo, what is the quality of life like when you get on that big plane every year to visit your dear sweet mum in Nairobi?
    Originally posted by stl1 Boo, what is the quality of life like when you get on that big plane every year to visit your dear sweet mum in Nairobi?

Pretty good, everyone should live in a mud hut for a few weeks a year and eat bush meat...it centers your soul.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Pretty good, everyone should live in a mud hut for a few weeks a year and eat bush meat…it centers your soul.

that, you dumb nigger, is how the niggers invented ebola and AIDS
    Originally posted by infinityshock that, you dumb nigger, is how the niggers invented ebola and AIDS

Well no, AIDS was invented by fucking the bush meat..before eating it.
    jer3552 Houston
    if u hadn't been so chicken shit and joined the service, u could of seen the world
    ..and a lot of other men showering.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well no, AIDS was invented by fucking the bush meat..before eating it.

only a nigger would know this...
Jump to Top