User Controls

Muslims taking over. Basically they're going to out fuck us.

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    This came out in 2009.

This one came out in 2016.

Europe is fucked.

Don't let that shit happen here.
    i hope muslims take you over
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Meh, I don't give a fuck. My people are usurped already anyway.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    No, I agree. I mean I thought mix is good if everyone did it.. but that's not happening. so I would like to see the preservation of Germans, Irish, Scottish, English (even though they sort of deserve this themselves), Denmark, France.. etc
    Also, the culture of English and UK of poems and music and folklore will be destroyed.

I'm listening to Moody Blues right now.

i'm just sitting here thinking about poor little rock n rollover, all timid and shy on his way to work. while waiting at the bus stop, a group of muslims come up and slaps him. As he grabs his face, he fights the urge to say anything back to the men, because he knows that he deserves it. The muslims make him get up and sit on the ground. "This is our country now, white boi" they say to him, and he knows, it's true.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    mohammedians make good target practice.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm just sitting here thinking about poor little rock n rollover, all timid and shy on his way to work. while waiting at the bus stop, a group of muslims come up and slaps him. As he grabs his face, he fights the urge to say anything back to the men, because he knows that he deserves it. The muslims make him get up and sit on the ground. "This is our country now, white boi" they say to him, and he knows, it's true.

if youre going to read the fairy tales that your daddy used to tell you do it accurately.

you forgot to precede the beginning with 'once upon a time...'

and follow up with 'the end. now daddy is going to tuck you in. its okay...the pain is only temporary and hide the bloody sheets from your mother.'
    I just black out and it's let the bodies drop all around me. No gun, No Knife.

except that time I was on my motorcycle.. I got the shit beat out of me after they ran me down. pushed me into the back of a car. I got knocked the fuck out.
    Got no Gun.. Got no Knife originally by Bon Scott

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I just black out and it's let the bodies drop all around me. No gun, No Knife.

except that time I was on my motorcycle.. I got the shit beat out of me after they ran me down. pushed me into the back of a car. I got knocked the fuck out.

post pics of your bleeding asshole...
    Originally posted by infinityshock post pics of your bleeding asshole…

oddly.. no blood except the shinbone.

got infected.. almost lost the leg.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock oddly.. no blood except the shinbone.

got infected.. almost lost the leg.

if they had worn condoms you probably would have fared better
    Originally posted by infinityshock if they had worn condoms you probably would have fared better

take a break from your pervertedness and actually contribute something worthy to cause.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock take a break from your pervertedness and actually contribute something worthy to cause.

the only thing i have to contribute is the salty topping.
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm just sitting here thinking about poor little rock n rollover, all timid and shy on his way to work. while waiting at the bus stop, a group of muslims come up and slaps him. As he grabs his face, he fights the urge to say anything back to the men, because he knows that he deserves it. The muslims make him get up and sit on the ground. "This is our country now, white boi" they say to him, and he knows, it's true.

I never ride the bus nigger.

If I ever was affronted by a gang of sand niggers my LTC semi would make me feel safe.
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover I never ride the bus nigger.

If I ever was affronted by a gang of sand niggers my LTC semi would make me feel safe.

You're friends with Infinity.. he used one of your avs I thought he was Tom. You're Tom.. right?
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You're friends with Infinity.. he used one of your avs I thought he was Tom. You're Tom.. right?
    Who the fuck is Tom?

Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover

Deal with it, Phgt!
    Fuck diversity.

Fuck multiculturalism.
Jump to Top