User Controls

The Story of Infinityshock

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    He spent most of it, alone, on his families farm but survived the dust-storm pneumonia that no one else did during the days of Grapes of Wrath.

he gets murkt on a daily basis by everyone.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    because that makes sense
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock because that makes sense

the song tells the story of your loneliness. this is why you howl and yelp all day, but really.. you'e just a misunderstood puppy who wants to be held, hugged, smooshed by another mans manness
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock the song tells the story of your loneliness. this is why you howl and yelp all day, but really.. you'e just a misunderstood puppy who wants to be held, hugged, smooshed by another mans manness

not entirely accurate.

i want your tonsils to smoosh my cock...but i wouldnt remotely consider anything about you 'manly'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Gay

WellHung Black Hole
    fuck niggers folks!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    deep man
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock He spent most of it, alone, on his families farm but survived the dust-storm pneumonia that no one else did during the days of Grapes of Wrath.

Okay keenan...
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Gay

Jump to Top