User Controls

12 Monkies Scenario

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    You are in the biggest funk ever. your significant other left you after you caught that person get buttfucked by a guy with 3 times the size of your penis, as well you're suffering from the most broken heart ever. You lost your son the week before. your bank account cleaned out from ex who left country to the islands. your brand new SUV was stolen and you forgot to turn off the front burner in which the house burns down (that you rented).. no family members left. you were an only child and your parents put you in a foster home where you bounced and bounced from one to the next.

You are raging and want to kill everyone. and some guy overhears you and seems to understand you're just angry and homeless. says you can crash at his house. he takes you there and injects you in the arm a vacine of sometype. You fall violently ill and pass out for 3 days and wake up. he tells you that you can get back at the world. and hands you a vile with what he says is the most deadliest virus known to man.. and hasn't infected anyone in 200 years so no one is imune. and then tells you "Have fun, Now get out" and hands you enough cash to fly anywhere in the world a few times over.

Would you open the vile at an airport like in the film 12 Monkies or would you do it in a restaurant or someother place.

Don't worry.. answering this won't put you on a watchlist or banlist of anytype but if it does, it's not my fault.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Right.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Gawd I am glad I quit smokin reefer..
    Originally posted by Rock_N_Rollover Right.

Play right or GTFO im being seriously.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Is this an old school BBS game?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Play right or GTFO im being seriously.

shut your cock socket you sniveling little nigger-dick magnet

this sounds like some fucktard is trolling for ideas to steal on how to make a mess out of something because his retard kiken-shill ass doesnt have the mental capacity to do it for himself.

this is the calling card of the kike: they are NOT more intelligent or creative than any other species...most especially whites. it is their sneakiness, underhandedness, and cunning that keep them from being exterminated like the verminous untermensch they are.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Play right or GTFO im being seriously.

get your ass in the air and splay your ankles like a whore on prom.

the head of my cock is going to play speed-bag on your uvula via your rectum
    Originally posted by infinityshock shut your cock socket you sniveling little nigger-dick magnet

this sounds like some fucktard is trolling for ideas to steal on how to make a mess out of something because his retard kiken-shill ass doesnt have the mental capacity to do it for himself.

this is the calling card of the kike: they are NOT more intelligent or creative than any other species…most especially whites. it is their sneakiness, underhandedness, and cunning that keep them from being exterminated like the verminous untermensch they are.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If it hadda been only twice the size, you may have had a chance, but three times... I don't know, man.
    You're all frightened of the fact that you just might be twisted enough to release such a plague onto society. that's the trouble with todays world. no respect on human life.

so fuck it, give me the vile. It's time to shelf it.. for now!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You're all frightened of the fact that you just might be twisted enough to release such a plague onto society. that's the trouble with todays world. no respect on human life.

so fuck it, give me the vile. It's time to shelf it.. for now!

fuck that.

id issue hunting permits for handsome and well tanned individual nations. no bag limit. add an element of fun and excitement to it...the way the spartans did to the helots.
    molecules expand, molecules exist, i'm a molecule but i stand in the mist
    Originally posted by greenplastic molecules expand, molecules exist, i'm a molecule but i stand in the mist

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I dunno, usually if you're broke and homeless and some dude lets you sleep at his house all you're getting is raped
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you want to infect the maximum number of people though, you're probably best looking for high population-density areas and people who travel a lot... The airport was probably his best bet as it'd infect a lot of people who were just about to leave for other states or countries. A homeless shelter or ghetto would create a local pandemic... it depends on the virus I guess. Lethality, transmission rate etc
    Viruses can be tricky. They die pretty quickly outside the body. Maybe open it in the airport in a crowded place, take it onto a plane (a big plane to an international hub airport, walk around the next airport, then the next plane, then next airport, etc.) Airports are the best spot for releasing a disease. Maybe to make sure it gets spread around put it into a little bottled water in a small little spray bottle and spray some around when no one is looking. Say it's disinfectant.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    heathrow is the busiest airport in the world, just saying.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist heathrow is the busiest airport in the world, just saying.

youre not seeing the bigger picture, handsome and well tanned individual.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I dunno, usually if you're broke and homeless and some dude lets you sleep at his house all you're getting is raped

thats not rape. thats paying the bills.
    Socks, are you INTENTIONALLY DISRUPTING another thread?
Jump to Top