User Controls

women are just vessels to create men

this is why for thousands and thousands of years they have been treated like livestock. their one and only asset is their looks, because it correlates to healthy child bearing. a woman without good looks is completely discarded by society like garbage. they're non-people used to further the existence of people, sort of like how nigger slaves did a hundred years ago.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Ok
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Ok

the only reason anyone would ever talk to you is because you have tits
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches the only reason anyone would ever talk to you is because you have tits

But they’re on my back......is that ok?
    but i talk to you because i want to rape and torture you. im a special someone for u
    Thanks for the updates.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches this is why for thousands and thousands of years they have been treated like livestock. their one and only asset is their looks, because it correlates to healthy child bearing. a woman without good looks is completely discarded by society like garbage. they're non-people used to further the existence of people, sort of like how nigger slaves did a hundred years ago.

except once you turn the lights out and/or apply a few plastic grocery bags your dick cant tell the difference.

some people have entirely too high standards
    Rape again?

Don’t you need a functional dick to pull something like that? Or were you planning on using a strap on?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by EllariaSand But they’re on my back……is that ok?

Haha.

Makes doggy style more fun.
    Originally posted by infinityshock /or apply a few plastic grocery bags your dick cant tell the difference.

some people have entirely too high standards

Not when they’re placed over your head.....
    Lol @Rock

Slow dancing too 😉
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Rape again?

Don’t you need a functional dick to pull something like that? Or were you planning on using a strap on?

when dr. bundy couldnt get hard he uses a crowbar to decimate/decimal the uterus. which kitchen utensil would you prefer?
    I guess a guy who scratches himself drawing blood trying to get attention with a miserable life needing donations for drugs knows about women more...he should wrie a book.
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches when dr. bundy couldnt get hard he uses a crowbar to decimate/decimal the uterus. which kitchen utensil would you prefer?

Which do you enjoy stuffed up your ass?
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    He probably likes bowling balls.
    garden hose and turn the water on full blast. ohhhhhmyyyfggggg yes yes. not that i have any personal experience with that but it just came to me.
    Originally posted by Codebeta I guess a guy who scratches himself drawing blood trying to get attention with a miserable life needing donations for drugs knows about women more…he should wrie a book.

tell me more of your brain damaged sociopolitical (lack of) comprehension, you pathetic fuck
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Which do you enjoy stuffed up your ass?

speaking of asses. last night i was jerking off thinking about locking you in a cage and forcing you to eat my shit with a spork to your throat
    Originally posted by EllariaSand Rape again?

Lol...I love you...hysterical. jedis, Niggers and rape that's all he thinks about...he is consistent. I'm sure any woman I know could probably kick his head in and go away laughing. Lol.
    His last gf deflated so he’s hunting apparently
Jump to Top