User Controls

Rossanne Barr show Cancled

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    WTF ABC?

I thought it was doing great. if it was spiraling down, get some new writers at the table.

pretty lame
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    The show is/ was doing fine. White woman is being punished for exercising her freedom of speech on twitter or something like that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee The show is/ was doing fine.an Ugly White woman is being punished for exercising her freedom of speech on twitter or something like that.
    The reboot is garbage tbh.
    Civil War is the only thing that will settle this.
    this is now the official roseanne barr thread.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    what was racist was her comparing niggers to apes.

thats discriminatory, derogatory, and downright hurtful to the apes.

how would you like to be called a nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic this is now the official roseanne barr thread.

youre now the official piece of toast and semen repository.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Codebeta Civil War is the only thing that will settle this.

wars are for humans

what the niggers are going to get is an extermination
    Originally posted by greenplastic this is now the official roseanne barr thread.

Clearance granted. God bless America.
    I wish people would just double down and go straight to "nigger", then defend their use of the word without backing down. We have to reclaim nigger.
    i literally use 'nigger' every chance i get

some nigger pulled some bullshit in traffic earlier today and i shouted 'stupid fucking nigger' as loud as i could.

yea…he didnt respond.
    of cos he didnt.

all your windows were way up. and your whispering.
    Rosann looks like that Russian bitch Trump Jr. met.
    If the words nigger and jedis were omitted from comments on this site we wouldn't have any threads. Suffice to say if there is a problem in this world it was caused by niggers and jedis.
    Dang, and it just got started. That sucks!
    Posting just to aggravate GP.
    Oh, that’s why he copied and pasted my post. 😂
    You a little bitch GP :P
    Originally posted by Captain Clearance granted. God bless America.

It's weird how Afgani and Paki's hate black people (I mean many do)

I had some Afghanistan people as my neighbors, nice people but their little 9 year old brother fucking with my motorcycle (or so I believed) got furious with me, came over to my house with a baseball bat and threatened me with it while yelling "Maybe the Niggers did this from down the street). I was trying not to laugh at his little punk ass.. his sister was hawt, and came over laughing and took the bat from him. But I was shocked. I'v heard it a few times over the decades since.. and I'v heard Pakistani and even Indian people say this word or derogatory towards blacks. clearly not all.. maybe not the majority but just like whites such as InfinityShock.. It's everywhere. Big among older Chinese and Japanese too.

I thought after all these years we got past the racism shit. until the fucking 1990s and 2000 came along with Antifa terrorist fgts and Full Throttle Libtardness.

"Can't we all just get along" -Rodney King.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Planet of the Apes had white people in it, too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It was a racist Joke but she did point out to Chelsea Clinton about how George Soros sold out his jedi people to make money and given the chance to survive by selling people out. And I mean he snitched people out who ended up getting snuffed. Don't talk about the Holocaust on this one because Even Soros straight fucking faced admitted it.. and stole their money in the process.

The Clinton are friends with this fucking treasonous cunt to his own people. But because of this racist remark, she will never be respected and this will ride on her for years to come.

the thing is.. She's Hispanic and jedi and raised Both in the jedi faith but converted to the Mormon church for a while.

She comes off as stereo typical "White" but she's at best white-hispanic. She was probably fucking drunk when she did it and with people and laughing and didn't think clearly of how sensitive or how easy it is to ride the politco card wagon these days.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock It's weird how Afgani and Paki's hate black people (I mean many do)

I had some Afghanistan people as my neighbors, nice people but their little 9 year old brother fucking with my motorcycle (or so I believed) got furious with me, came over to my house with a baseball bat and threatened me with it while yelling "Maybe the Niggers did this from down the street). I was trying not to laugh at his little punk ass.. his sister was hawt, and came over laughing and took the bat from him. But I was shocked. I'v heard it a few times over the decades since.. and I'v heard Pakistani and even Indian people say this word or derogatory towards blacks. clearly not all.. maybe not the majority but just like whites such as InfinityShock.. It's everywhere. Big among older Chinese and Japanese too.

I thought after all these years we got past the racism shit. until the fucking 1990s and 2000 came along with Antifa terrorist fgts and Full Throttle Libtardness.

"Can't we all just get along" -Rodney King.

where the shit do you live? where i live if someone comes into your yard with a baseball bat they are target practice. completely serious.

youve spent too much time under a rock. the term 'nigger' has been in widespread use everywhere. granted...when i moved from NY to FL the frequency that I heard the word used in casual conversation skyrocketed.

fun fact: the first time i used the word 'nigger'...a term that i literally had no idea what meant... was towards some fat fillipino kid at a catholic school in 2nd grade. that went well.
    Originally posted by infinityshock where the shit do you live? where i live if someone comes into your yard with a baseball bat they are target practice. completely serious.

youve spent too much time under a rock. the term 'nigger' has been in widespread use everywhere. granted…when i moved from NY to FL the frequency that I heard the word used in casual conversation skyrocketed.

fun fact: the first time i used the word 'nigger'…a term that i literally had no idea what meant… was towards some fat fillipino kid at a catholic school in 2nd grade. that went well.

You're the one who moved from the Bronx to Florida (like most jedi people do)

Did the Filipino kid tornado kick you in the side of the neck?

People have used it out here many times. but it always rubbed me the wrong way hearing it. it's not that you use it in some clever way and then swim out of by "why you used it" it also shows how ignorant you are for being a person who is completely at ease of using it over and over and over again.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock You're the one who moved from the Bronx to Florida (like most jedi people do)

Did the Filipino kid tornado kick you in the side of the neck?

People have used it out here many times. but it always rubbed me the wrong way hearing it. it's not that you use it in some clever way and then swim out of by "why you used it" it also shows how ignorant you are for being a person who is completely at ease of using it over and over and over again.

ive never lived in the bronx, you dumb nigger

the little darkie was about twice as wide as i was and half as tall. so. no.

nigger. nigger. you have to consider the feelings you get when a handful of letters are arranged a certain way...and why. think about that...

nigger

Jump to Top