User Controls

Roseanne Show got cancelled due to her racist tweet.

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    I wouldn't call it racist, she just called someone an ape etc. Liberal went full rage mode. Kinda funny to watch.
    People so sensitive.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    who cares...
    Lmao. Good. I fucking hate Twitter more and more though. Couple years or so years ago a tweet like that wouldn't have mattered all that much even coming from her. Anyone could have gotten away with a tweet much much worse than that. Now...
    Originally posted by Dfg I wouldn't call it racist, she just called someone an ape etc. Liberal went full rage mode. Kinda funny to watch.

Is Roseanne liberal? I thought she was a Trump supporter.

Or was the ape liberal? Post screenshots or link plz.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    trump would not allow Rose ann to support him
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Is Roseanne liberal? I thought she was a Trump supporter.

The Ape is the liberal one.

In her defense, she does look like one :D

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/29/roseanne-apologizes-for-planet-of-the-apes-tweet-about-obama-aide-jarrett.html
    Originally posted by ohfralala Is Roseanne liberal? I thought she was a Trump supporter.

She's definitely not liberal.
    Maybe they'll take that fucking circus act The View off air.
    “Muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj”

thats her to tweet about Valerie Jarreet a former senior advisor to Barrack
    Originally posted by Dfg The Ape is the liberal one.

In her defense, she does look like one :D

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/29/roseanne-apologizes-for-planet-of-the-apes-tweet-about-obama-aide-jarrett.html

So basically ABC can tolerate a show that mocks impoverished, white trash families in America but they cannot handle a monkey joke. And fucking lol at anyone expecting Roseanne Barr to have a modicum of class. She always been known for being an obnoxious, loud mouth, wise ass.

These niggas actin brand new.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bet fox will pick it up.
    I wish people would just double down and go straight to "nigger", then defend their use of the word without backing down. We have to reclaim nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain I wish people would just double down and go straight to "nigger", then defend their use of the word without backing down. We have to reclaim nigger.

i literally use 'nigger' every chance i get

some nigger pulled some bullshit in traffic earlier today and i shouted 'stupid fucking nigger' as loud as i could.

yea...he didnt respond.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i literally use 'nigger' every chance i get

some nigger pulled some bullshit in traffic earlier today and i shouted 'stupid fucking nigger' as loud as i could.

yea…he didnt respond.

of cos he didnt.

all your windows were way up. and your whispering.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Rosann looks like that Russian bitch Trump Jr. met.
    If the words nigger and jedis were omitted from comments on this site we wouldn't have any threads. Suffice to say if there is a problem in this world it was caused by niggers and jedis.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Dang, and it just got started. That sucks!
    Posting just to aggravate GP.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Oh, that’s why he copied and pasted my post. 😂
Jump to Top