User Controls

drugs forum about to be shut down

they need to raise a bunch of money or some shit or they're gonna pull the plug

could we possibly be getting another wave of refugees?
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    Link?
    Originally posted by Dfg Link?

http://drugs-forum.com/

*looks at DFG in disgust*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    no one cares.

no one here does drugs.
    Originally posted by greenplastic http://drugs-forum.com/

I checked it, I don't see it being profitable investment and we don't really a big drug addicted user base.
    Originally posted by Dfg I checked it, I don't see it being profitable investment and we don't really a big drug addicted user base.

what the fuck are you talking about, nobody said anything about investing

is this one of those things where you become one of those people who are always trying to act like an entrepreneur and pretend like you have some sort of authority or clout? because if that's the case, i don't fucking think so man
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    They have 2k users online right now. I wonder if Lanny's code would even be able to keep up with that.
    Originally posted by greenplastic what the fuck are you talking about, nobody said anything about investing

is this one of those things where you become one of those people who are always trying to act like an entrepreneur and pretend like you have some sort of authority or clout? because if that's the case, i don't fucking think so man

That's basically my line of work :). So, while you're thinking of some new blood for this forum, I was checking their finances and how they got themselves in that situation.

Just look at it: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/financial-statement-2017-11-094-deficit.331908/

Using Xenforo and they got high hosting costs. I mean if you got money to burn you can try it, but it's a foundation, so you're not going to get much of it.

So, basically apart from getting druggies you're just adding more costs and this website doesn't have a revenue stream yet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Soycocksuckingfaggot They have 2k users online right now. I wonder if Lanny's code would even be able to keep up with that.

faggot
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Originally posted by greenplastic they need to raise a bunch of money or some shit or they're gonna pull the plug

could we possibly be getting another wave of refugees?

naw

their all to fucked up to navigate their way over here....
    Originally posted by Dfg That's basically my line of work :). So, while you're thinking of some new blood for this forum, I was checking their finances and how they got themselves in that situation.

Just look at it: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/financial-statement-2017-11-094-deficit.331908/

Using Xenforo and they got high hosting costs. I mean if you got money to burn you can try it, but it's a foundation, so you're not going to get much of it.

So, basically apart from getting druggies you're just adding more costs and this website doesn't have a revenue stream yet.

Do you have to try to hard to be such a dbag or does it just come naturally?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by greenplastic Do you have to try to hard to be such a dbag or does it just come naturally?

Not my fault if your brain can't process it, lay off the drugs.
    Originally posted by Dfg Not my fault if your brain can't process it, lay off the drugs.

no, you can't just pull a generic comeback out of the bag of 5 shitty comebacks you have if it doesn't relate to the situation. how the fuck is it possible for someone to be such a fucking dipshit? clearly, i processed it just fine, and decided that you are the ultimate in douchebag cucks, something that is obvious to literally every other member of this forum except for you. you're not deluding anyone else with you shitty ass non applicable comeback.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by greenplastic http://drugs-forum.com/

JavaScript Disabled

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
    The service requires full JavaScript support in order to view the website.
    Please enable Javascript on your browser and try again.

they deserved it.
    They always say that
    Right now their yearly upkeep is 24k, which is insane. Gonna be a real shame when it goes down. There's a lot of good and helpful information there, even if people don't really use it any more. I hope somebody archives the big and dandy threads and such. So few places online where actual in depth discussion about drugs takes place.

I hope that even if they can't keep running like they are, they will at least keep some modicum of the site running so it isn't all lost.
    Originally posted by gumbo Right now their yearly upkeep is 24k, which is insane. Gonna be a real shame when it goes down. There's a lot of good and helpful information there, even if people don't really use it any more. I hope somebody archives the big and dandy threads and such. So few places online where actual in depth discussion about drugs takes place.

I hope that even if they can't keep running like they are, they will at least keep some modicum of the site running so it isn't all lost.

lanny should jack all their content so when they go under he can post it here and we all claim it
    Originally posted by greenplastic no, you can't just pull a generic comeback out of the bag of 5 shitty comebacks you have if it doesn't relate to the situation. how the fuck is it possible for someone to be such a fucking dipshit? clearly, i processed it just fine, and decided that you are the ultimate in douchebag cucks, something that is obvious to literally every other member of this forum except for you. you're not deluding anyone else with you shitty ass non applicable comeback.

Wow, such strong words, be more creative at least. Anyway, you're not worth the bother.

And if you're that desperate for that shitty ass forum, why don't you just donate to their cause? Oh wait, you can't.
    Originally posted by Dfg Wow, such strong words, be more creative at least. Anyway, you're not worth the bother.

And if you're that desperate for that shitty ass forum, why don't you just donate to their cause? Oh wait, you can't.

dipshit, you have no room to talk about creativity when you can't even think of a reply that is based on a factual situation. you're on reddit level of dipshittery, you go about your life spewing bullshit and when someone calls you on it you just stick your head up your ass and pretend that it didn't happen.

also you once again have shown your inability to comprehend, by claiming that i am "desperate" for drugs forum. tell me, where did i say that i even give a shit it's going down? nowhere, because you have to make up scenarios in your heard to argue against because you're such a fucking utter failure at thinking that your mind can't generate ideas in a creative manner quick enough to keep up with reality. fucking unreal.
    oh yea, and attacking my financial position, which you know nothing about. another pitiful attempt at being relevant. disgusting. you literally disgust me dfg. i hate you more than i have ever hated anyone, ever.
Jump to Top