User Controls

I no longer suffer from severe OCD anymore

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    As you may or may not recall, I even made a thread on Zoklet about my OCD, how extreme it was, providing proof with a picture of my hands that were riddled with dead skin cells. Every healthcare professional urged me to seek help immediately. But, I was, and still am, a stubborn person. Maybe a little bit too stubborn, for my own liking. So I never did get the help they urged me to get. I didn't have therapy. It's been a while now since I have been leading a mostly OCD-free life, but I completely forgot to give you guys an update. I am still icky about very few things, such as somebody touching my head/neck, and I still wash my hands frequently with anti-bacterial soap, but I no longer become crazy whenever somebody accidentally touches me, nor do I shower three times in a row before I am able to enter my room anymore. Shoutout to Vizier for trying to trigger my OCD during the good ol' Zoklet days.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    post nude selfies
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies

Oh, come on, you know I'm not female. I'm a guy, remember? A "handsome and well tanned individual"? You hate me, remember? What's going on? But you are relatively new, you don't remember how severe my OCD was.
    i have ocd too. it's caused so much pain its ridiculous.

showering for 3 hours ahhhh good times
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Michael Myers Oh, come on, you know I'm not female. I'm a guy, remember? A "handsome and well tanned individual"? You hate me, remember? What's going on? But you are relatively new, you don't remember how severe my OCD was.

it was a straightforward statement and all that extra blablablablabla you added what nothing more than a waste of bandwidth

i have no idea who you are...other than the same name as a serial killer on some serial killer movie. or something.
    Hey MM, I remember your OCD posts and I'm glad to hear you've improved. How did you do it?
    You are now aware you are breathing.

You are now aware you have not washed your hands.

1 2 3 4 5

1 2 3 4 5

A B C D E
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Michael Myers As you may or may not recall, I even made a thread on Zoklet about my OCD, how extreme it was, providing proof with a picture of my hands that were riddled with dead skin cells. Every healthcare professional urged me to seek help immediately. But, I was, and still am, a stubborn person. Maybe a little bit too stubborn, for my own liking. So I never did get the help they urged me to get. I didn't have therapy. It's been a while now since I have been leading a mostly OCD-free life, but I completely forgot to give you guys an update. I am still icky about very few things, such as somebody touching my head/neck, and I still wash my hands frequently with anti-bacterial soap, but I no longer become crazy whenever somebody accidentally touches me, nor do I shower three times in a row before I am able to enter my room anymore. Shoutout to Vizier for trying to trigger my OCD during the good ol' Zoklet days.

I used to walk home, now I be gone, cause I be tourin.
    HTS highlight reel
    Hiya. So wait, you're black? 😖
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Well what did u do to get rid/minimize your ocd?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Offensive Central Defender

did you stop gaming??
    First of all, I would like to apologize for my late response. It has become a habit to log in to the forum, post for a little while just to leave again and to repeat the cycle. But I will be more active now.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Hey MM, I remember your OCD posts and I'm glad to hear you've improved. How did you do it?

Thanks a lot, man! What was your handle on Zoklet by the way? As for how I did it.... to put it bluntly, and pardon my French, but I just stopped giving a fuck. There are worse things in the world, I didn't want it to hold me back anymore. I still do wash my hands with anti-bacterial soap often.
    I think that was §m£ÂgØL
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man i have ocd too. it's caused so much pain its ridiculous.

showering for 3 hours ahhhh good times

I didn't know you had OCD as well! What kind of OCD do you have? Sounds like the same kind as mine. I would usually spend at least an hour in the shower, but I would shower three times in a row. First I'd lather myself in soap a number of times and then wash it off, and then repeat it. I had a specific ritual as well. I can't believe I managed to do that for years.

Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I used to walk home, now I be gone, cause I be tourin.

Damn son, I will catch you at your next gig. We gon' smoke a blunt and shit, homeslice.

Originally posted by HTS Hiya. So wait, you're black? 😖

Hiya. No, I'm brown. But being black would have been dope, too.

Originally posted by tee hee hee Well what did u do to get rid/minimize your ocd?

I changed my mindset. Something in me just switched radically. I stopped giving a fuck about what would happen. There are worse things happening in this forsaken world, and I am here worrying about germs.

Originally posted by EllariaSand Offensive Central Defender

did you stop gaming??

OCD stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I don't really play games. I am more of a horror movie kind of guy.

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man You are now aware you are breathing.

You are now aware you have not washed your hands.

1 2 3 4 5

1 2 3 4 5

A B C D E

Lol, I like this. :D
    Originally posted by aldra I think that was §m£ÂgØL
    I thought so too, but then I remembered he was gumbo. Did he change his handle again? LOL.
    Yeah he's been deleting and creating a new account every few weeks. No idea why, as far as I know he doesn't do meth or cough syrup
    Originally posted by aldra Yeah he's been deleting and creating a new account every few weeks. No idea why, as far as I know he doesn't do meth or cough syrup

That's because he's mixing the two. He's kind of a genius.
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Originally posted by Michael Myers That's because he's mixing the two. He's kind of a genius.

Come to think of it he mentioned had a girlfriend now, she probably gets jealous of the sheer amount he talks about hydro on here
Jump to Top