User Controls

Look at what Alcohol Abuse does kids

Here's what the forum looked likeastnight

Here's the new and improved layout through the eyes of a drunk.

To a drunk it always looks better until they wake up and are left to clean up the mess with a hangover.
    No that's not right at all
    Must be good booze...the format here is way better than DH or the other new sites.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    linebreak between (img) and url

lol fuckin tags
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    alcohol has ruined all my relationships really bad because i act like an insane prick
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby alcohol has ruined all my relationships really bad because i act like an insane prick

Bill Krozby imposter confirmed.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RisiR † Bill Krozby imposter confirmed.

?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    A, Return to Top of Page, button would be a nice addition here... Also, you could limit, Code Alpo's,(Jake) rants to 3 or 4 lines...Cool..
    Originally posted by mikeyagain A, Return to Top of Page, button would be a nice addition here… Also, you could limit, Code Alpo's,(Jake) rants to 3 or 4 lines…Cool..

One of our most distinquished alcholics who always gets names wrong and lives with a pig. Were you sent over to call women skanks or just post lies. I'm suprised Rosie ( his beloved pig ) hasn't asked for a protective order against him like his ex wives or and that you're still trolling.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Codebeta One of our most distinquished alcholics who always gets names wrong and lives with a pig. Were you sent over to call women skanks or just post lies. I'm suprised Rosie ( his beloved pig ) hasn't asked for a protective order against him like his ex wives or and that you're still trolling.

You'd hit that Jake..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mikeyagain

You'd hit that Jake..

id hit it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby alcohol has ruined all my relationships really bad because i act like an insane prick

its not so much that you had too much. its that you havent had enough.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    What does your mother think about you when she drank throughout her pregnancy and birthed a Neanderthal, fetal alcohol syndrome retard?
Jump to Top