User Controls

Grey haired women

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I noticed a trend in and around Oakland/Berkeley area of women letting their hair go naturally grey. but they're like 38-40 and have total silver hair (unless they're dying ti that way)

There are some really hot looking grandma's.

the good thing of being 50s I can look at 30 year old women and 50 year old women and thumbs up. The broadest range I think where women are still sexy as hell. You women under 30 (except a few 27-28 year olds) just don't seem sexy to me. cute but not sexy. even when I was in my late teens, I had a thing for 30 year old women.

-discuss
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    They are providing cover for their older counterparts.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock -discuss

You are gay.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They are providing cover for their older counterparts.

Do you really think this? They're dying there hair to hang out with 60 year old ladies to get them laid or a man? (or woman)

Originally posted by RisiR † You are gay.

How in the FUCK does liking a mature woman make me a gay?
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Well if they are 40 and all of their hair is gray then yeahh its a dye job.
    I've seen a couple of women go bald young.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Bald or gray?
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Bald or gray?

Bald and gray.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I've seen a couple of women go bald young.

OK somehow No. No to the bald thing. cringe! I guess I'm shallow but at least wear a wig. or shave your head like Sinhead O'
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Bald and gray.

No!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I noticed a trend in and around Oakland/Berkeley area of women letting their hair go naturally grey. but they're like 38-40 and have total silver hair (unless they're dying ti that way)

There are some really hot looking grandma's.

the good thing of being 50s I can look at 30 year old women and 50 year old women and thumbs up. The broadest range I think where women are still sexy as hell. You women under 30 (except a few 27-28 year olds) just don't seem sexy to me. cute but not sexy. even when I was in my late teens, I had a thing for 30 year old women.

-discuss

faggot
    Originally posted by infinityshock faggot

you and RisiR apparently don't know how good looking they are. I think it might be younger women dying their hair silver. but 40 year old women can nearly fully gray.. so if it goes gray, you can dye it back to natural or to the new natural which will be gray. full on gray, sexy MILF GILF to be body
    BTW Is it Grey or Gray?

I thought Grey was grey matter and or aliens.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock you and RisiR apparently don't know how good looking they are. I think it might be younger women dying their hair silver. but 40 year old women can nearly fully gray.. so if it goes gray, you can dye it back to natural or to the new natural which will be gray. full on gray, sexy MILF GILF to be body

oh.

theres an 'R' in there...

nm.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock OK somehow No. No to the bald thing. cringe! I guess I'm shallow but at least wear a wig. or shave your head like Sinhead O'

I met a nice petite brunette once and we went out and had a good time, but then she started bugging me for cash for cocaine, so I said no. But she kept on asking, so I said, OK, I'll give you a hundred bucks, but that's the last I want to see of you. So she took the cash and left, but then the next day I got a message through a friend that she was sorry and wanted to see me again, and I told the friend to tell her no. So a couple of days later the same friend comes and tells me she said if I don't see her again she's going to cut all her hair off. So I told my friend to just ignore her. About a week later, I was walking by a restaurant and I looked in and she was sitting alone at a table, and she was completely bald. Then she saw me and looked at me with this really sad look, and I just paused and then kept walking.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I met a nice petite brunette once and we went out and had a good time, but then she started bugging me for cash for cocaine, so I said no. But she kept on asking, so I said, OK, I'll give you a hundred bucks, but that's the last I want to see of you. So she took the cash and left, but then the next day I got a message through a friend that she was sorry and wanted to see me again, and I told the friend to tell her no. So a couple of says later the same friend comes and tells me she said if I don't see her again she's going to cut all her hair off. So I told my friend to just ignore her. About a week later, I was walking by a restaurant and I looked in and she was sitting alone at a table, and she was completely bald. Then she saw me and looked at me with this really sad look, and I just paused and then kept walking.
    Are you Larry David by chance? :/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I like dyed white/silver but only on younger girls
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Juicebox younger girls

psychomantis alt detected

silver-grey's a trend here though, mostly among asians
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    weird i thought gooks were super sensitive about grey hair.
    why did you need grafted fingers?
Jump to Top