User Controls

Tommy Robinson arrested and sentenced within an hour, judge orders media blackout in UK

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    The police promptly dragged Robinson in front of a judge, where, without having access to his own lawyer, he was summarily tried and sentenced to 13 months behind bars. He was then transported to Hull Prison.

Meanwhile, the judge who sentenced him also ordered the British media not to report on his case. Newspapers that had already posted reports of his arrest quickly took them down. Even ordinary citizens who had written about the arrest on social media removed their posts, for fear of sharing Robinson's fate. All this happened on the same day.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/12378/tommy-robinson-injustice
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/05/26/right-wing-activist-tommy-robinson-reportedly-jailed-after-filming-outside-child-grooming-trial.html

This is crazy. England is nuts.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh shit wtf did he do? This is absolutely nuts. Some black mirror type shit.

Actually this is worse. Black mirror never had media blackouts.
    Sure feels good having freedom of speech
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by gumbo Oh shit wtf did he do?

He was heckling a muslim grooming gang who were leaving court during their trial.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING He was heckling a muslim grooming gang who were leaving court during their trial.

There has to be more. Otherwise why the blackout? Maybe he had planned an attack or assassination or something.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    This shit is coming here if the looney left gets back in charge! They are raging mad right now.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by gumbo There has to be more. Otherwise why the blackout? Maybe he had planned an attack or assassination or something.

13 months for an attack? More like he was heckling without a valid heckling license.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by gumbo There has to be more. Otherwise why the blackout? Maybe he had planned an attack or assassination or something.

the only thing i can find is the reason for the star-chamber trial was because he was previously arrested and given 'a second chance' so to speak...then he broke his second-chance...so they want to spank his weewee.

im trying to find the judge name to see if hes a kike. whos taking bets he is

no...seriously...how can mudslime hecklers of rape victims get zero legal attention but a caucasian indigenous who is, at worst, heckling hajis, get arrested. fucking limeys. let the fucking muslims have UKistan...they dont deserve it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho This shit is coming here if the looney left gets back in charge! They are raging mad right now.

i dont see that. i see guerilla warfare.

the UKistanis have always been bitches.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

he's a prominent rightwing/white nationalist figure, those types don't have rights
    I'm so glad I live in the usa where we keep Muslims in check.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Britain is now being run by the globalist Gestapo jackboots.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I'm so glad I live in the usa where we keep Muslims in check.

only in certain parts.

there would never be a muslim-rights anything where i live
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by infinityshock only in certain parts.

there would never be a muslim-rights anything where i live

You mean in New Yo... oh, nevermind.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † You mean in New Yo… oh, nevermind.

i mean suck my cock.

i dont live in jedi york
    Originally posted by aldra he's a prominent rightwing/white nationalist figure, those types don't have rights

The rights aren't what concerns me. Seems like they just processed him very quickly. If there's something illegal in that, I'm missing it. I'm more concerned that they told the media not to report on it. The combination of these two is terrifying.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Just fucking nuke this country already
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by gumbo The rights aren't what concerns me. Seems like they just processed him very quickly. If there's something illegal in that, I'm missing it. I'm more concerned that they told the media not to report on it. The combination of these two is terrifying.

All I have to go on are the articles posted (I'll dig into it later), but he was apparently arrested for spurious reasons, denied his right to a lawyer and immediately sentenced and processed, and the whole incident was suppressed in the media presumeably to avoid backlash.

It makes you wonder how often similar things have happened to people with less of a following.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by gumbo The rights aren't what concerns me. Seems like they just processed him very quickly. If there's something illegal in that, I'm missing it. I'm more concerned that they told the media not to report on it. The combination of these two is terrifying.

What the jackboot Nazis do is they put conditions on a release agreement on a previous false arrest, so when they falsely arrest you again, they can immediately find you guilty and sentence you immediately on the bogus breach of recognizance. For example, they can arrest you illegally, and you will be given the opportunity to fight that, but to get released you have to agree to their extortion or you don't get out.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    It's a scary world we live in. Civilization seems to be hanging on by a thread.
Jump to Top