User Controls

Infinityshock ban poll

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    https://www.strawpoll.me/15777375
    Xlite African Astronaut
    As much as i'd enjoy his ban, i don't see any point in it.
    Sure, the majority of his posts are homoerotic but we do prize ourselves on having freedom of speech here so..

I don't know, if lanny bans him because he's gay and speaks gay stuff we might as well start to ban everyone else too.
    Not even 12 hours and all the old threads disappeared. Lol. Infinity seems a bit too interested in homosexuality...still funny at times. Most of the hard drug users will be dead soon...so keep him in.
    i think u should be banned
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Only faggots make threads like this one.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    he's just a silly boy
    One thing about DH. Losers in multiple fake accounts and crews over 5 years spent all day flagging out members they hate and eventually their accounts were useless. No ability to defend or free speech. Ell, Psych, LJ, Kitty, Rock, Tyron, myself and many others never did...it was only lying trolls like Tech who did it and were afraid of the truth. So far I haven't reported anyone here and I'm sure Pole did along with a few lurkers. I don't believe in reporting, flagging or blocking as most complaints are tainted from both sides...I think a good owner should decide what's extreme and not like the owners of FB who are destroying free speech and want to hire Hillary Clinton as the CEO. Funny thing about DH also...when assholes like Herpes Mike would block unable to fight either praising himself or being a coward, when idiots lied about others we'd post replies in other threads or make threads to counter attack...it was hilarious and the sick trolls always lost and would just make up more BS.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Soggydickbitch https://www.strawpoll.me/15777375

i will jam my ban pole so far up your ass the only thing youre ever going to worry about again is covering the new hole at the top of your head.

youre so adorable...when i dont give you enough attention you go off and make these attention whoring threads so i pay attention to you again. dont worry, little sparky...daddy still loves you, but i have to divide my time where you only get part of it. you cant be acting out and throwing these temper tantrums when you dont get your way.

im going to leave this right here and youre going to watch it as penance and think about what you did wrong and what youre going to do to change your future behavior to something more positive

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    ok this photo of Bill Krozby with a dick in hikm is actually pretty funny.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Have we tried banning him yet?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Have we tried banning him yet?

Yes and it's worked nicely. A few "scattered showers" once or twice a week is INFINITELY better than the torrential downpour of shit. I barely even notice it anymore. :)
    Octavian motherfucker
    BAN BAN BAN

Was funny at first but it's abit much now. I actually feel sorry for him. His posts read like a 13 year old, just...really cringe.

If by some fucked up cosmic force made me embody a choice of either Wariat or him I would pick Wariat.

Even then I'd still kill myself anyway.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Ban. Sick of looking at dix in buts
    Infinityshock just needs to drink more smooth, calming Hennessy. Indeed, an alcohol dependency might suit him very well.

This Christmas why not get black drunk out on Hennessy?

Enjoy Hennessy Sensibly.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by mmQ Yes and it's worked nicely. A few "scattered showers" once or twice a week is INFINITELY better than the torrential downpour of shit. I barely even notice it anymore. :)

Yeah? Well, get used to it for the next 40 years then.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Yeah? Well, get used to it for the next 40 years then.

Get used to something working nicely?

Ok.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I miss Zoklet, at least we didn't have endure this shit back then.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by cigreting Ban. Sick of looking at dix in buts

Then dont look, nigger.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Octavian I miss Zoklet, at least we didn't have endure this shit back then.

Long live InfinityShock. I love to see it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by WellHung I wish I was a Totsean/ Zoklet Stalwart, I just feel like I don't belong.

Jump to Top