User Controls

i tried to get my gf to become an nis member

but she can't understand anything that goes on here

actually i don't want her reading all my posts and shit
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    She has a penis.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol i actually broke up w my today and told her to check out niggas in space, gotta lively up this place some how fam hahahahah

*runs away*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol i actually broke up w my today and told her to check out niggas in space, gotta lively up this place some how fam hahahahah

*runs away*

oh shit that would make for some dank feuds
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    At least you have a girlfriend.

I'm out at a bar alone. Eating alone. Drinking alone.

But I made $300+ cash today and worked an eight hour shift at my bank job. Plus some other free stuff.

But that's little shit to successful people...
    send pics
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol i actually broke up w my today and told her to check out niggas in space, gotta lively up this place some how fam hahahahah

*runs away*

Lol.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    sherri, be my slampig :heart:
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic but she can't understand anything that goes on here

obviously

i doubt shell have much luck typing with those hoofs
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Lol
    rams a fake gay dildo up ur ass and runs away
    Originally posted by greenplastic oh shit that would make for some dank feuds

yeah brutha, lets join in on the fun. I actually hit my ex gf today the one i choked out a couple times to see if I can get any of that pusssssssay but im sure she's over me hahaha who knows.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah brutha, lets join in on the fun. I actually hit my ex gf today the one i choked out a couple times to see if I can get any of that pusssssssay but im sure she's over me hahaha who knows.

did you have any tangible reason for choking your ex or is just because of your degeneracy
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches did you have any tangible reason for choking your ex or is just because of your degeneracy

yeah dude, ive told my story many times, she had it coming and deserved it and a lot more actually.

I haven't seen her in 2 years but i contacted her today to see if she will fuck me but she didn't respond

true love never dies.

even after me choking her 2 decembers in a row she would let me choke her with my cock and would grab my hand and wrap it around her neck.

I did it to my newest ex gf one night while really fucking drunk with the advice of vaporwavve and she let me do it but eventually told me its too much.
    also i would be lmaoing at the messages narc would send her
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah dude, ive told my story many times, she had it coming and deserved it and a lot more actually.

I haven't seen her in 2 years but i contacted her today to see if she will fuck me but she didn't respond

true love never dies.

even after me choking her 2 decembers in a row she would let me choke her with my cock and would grab my hand and wrap it around her neck.

I did it to my newest ex gf one night while really fucking drunk with the advice of vaporwavve and she let me do it but eventually told me its too much.

you didnt actually give any reason in this
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by SBTlauien At least you have a girlfriend.

I'm out at a bar alone. Eating alone. Drinking alone.

But I made $300+ cash today and worked an eight hour shift at my bank job. Plus some other free stuff.

But that's little shit to successful people…

Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get.
    We should double.
    Originally posted by Da Leg Itches you didnt actually give any reason in this

yeah i did. I just built up rage and resentment towards her that came out really bad a couple times i was drunk. like before i ever laid a hand on her she was violent towards me to the point where i needed medical attention, but I just blew it off because of my masculinity trappings.

plus she would break my stuff
Jump to Top