User Controls

Lanny Didn't Ban infinityshock or Bill Krozby

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's gotta count for something, right? Right?? See? I told you the kid has potential!!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He should ban you old sack of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The quality of this forum would go up considerably if infinityshock were banned. Like 90% of the userbase just ignores him anyway. Nobody would miss him and our scrolling fingers could finally rest easy.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i thought it was alright when he was banned for a month and the new users turned up. now its just got boring again.

You guys are just jealous.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    So jelly.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by gumbo The quality of this forum would go up considerably if infinityshock were banned. Like 90% of the userbase just ignores him anyway. Nobody would miss him and our scrolling fingers could finally rest easy.

statistic had shown that only users with lower intelligence and IQs dislike the aforementioned posters.
    The Totse way is, even if you don't like somebody, you still have to listen to them.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This message is hidden because -SpectraL is on your ignore list
    man the ban
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL That's gotta count for something, right? Right?? See? I told you the kid has potential!!

i dont see it accounting for anything.

hes already established that he cant be depended on for anything other than his unpredictability and instability.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by gumbo The quality of this forum would go up considerably if infinityshock were banned. Like 90% of the userbase just ignores him anyway. Nobody would miss him and our scrolling fingers could finally rest easy.

whats going to go up is my dick up your asshole.

i dont recall the census takers showing up in any threads getting anyones views on anything...much less 90% of anything. 99% of all statistics are made up, idiot.

youre just mad that when your parents finally threw you out of their house your final words were 'youre going to miss me'...and they didnt.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i thought it was alright when he was banned for a month and the new users turned up. now its just got boring again

Originally posted by infinityshock no one cares what you think, cocksucker
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader statistic had shown that only users with lower intelligence and IQs dislike the aforementioned posters.

signed.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Why would Lanny ban Bill Krozby? He's not doing anything.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by fuckmuppet Why would Lanny ban Bill Krozby? He's not doing anything.

lanny spontaneously bans people because hes a fucking retarded woman
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by infinityshock lanny spontaneously bans people because hes a fucking retarded woman
    You worked hard for every single one of your bans.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock

how is this even possible
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra how is this even possible

magic asshole

and...probably ate some glue
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by fluffer boy You worked hard for every single one of your bans.

im going to work every single one of your orifices. hard.
Jump to Top