User Controls

The jedis own this forum.

If you don't believe me watch how all the anti-semites and the bigots duck for cover whenever I'm online. They're like coc k roaches ducking for cover when you turn on the lights in the kitchen at night.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can't help...the Sabbath. Can't type with my fingers...only my nose. Takes me forever.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    What do jedis even do on a Sunday anyway? Is it their Saturday?
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Every forum has their jedi haters...Hate on!
    My friend is jedi and he does an imitation of a Rabbi trying to open his door without touching the knob. Fucking hilarious and cracks everyone up. Made a jedis For Jesus site asking KKK members to join and sent them all emails. Lol.
    ribbit
    EllariaSand African Astronaut

I’m sorry.....was someone typing?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein If you don't believe me watch how all the anti-semites and the bigots duck for cover whenever I'm online. They're like coc k roaches ducking for cover when you turn on the lights in the kitchen at night.

because that makes any sense at all.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Lanny owns the site and the jedis own Lanny, so I guess you’re right.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I suspect that Infinity might be right about not being "jedi" because he doesn't believe in G-d. he isn't religious.

But I suspect he's like a Sephardic heeb!
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I suspect that Infinity might be right about not being "jedi" because he doesn't believe in G-d. he isn't religious.

But I suspect he's like a Sephardic heeb!

This.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING This.

that
    so you admit it. you're a Hebrewster
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock so you admit it. you're a Hebrewster

those
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    OP kind of sounds like Sarah Goldsmith... Idk??
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Ajax Lanny owns the site and the jedis own Lanny, so I guess you’re right.

Lanny IS a jedi.
    Originally posted by mikeyagain OP kind of sounds like Sarah Goldsmith… Idk??

Is that some DH troll? Maybe you should introduce them.
    Lanny IS a jedi2
    jedi could be Sarah aka Korbyn the most insane troll on DH and yet Mikey is a bonified lying obsessed drunk so who really knows. You may like him because he also is a racist and hates blacks. Still it's simply because he needs to blame someone for his miserable life and what he is.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Is that some DH troll? Maybe you should introduce them.

Sarah was not a woman...it was the psychotic troll who dreamed of being one. A liarvand sociopath. He visited mental hospitals many times for his behavior and wanted to kill himself.
Jump to Top