User Controls

Bill Krozby-tier Lifesyle Fucktardery

infinityshock Black Hole
    Its the little things that make life such a pleasant experience.

Such as ones parents AND ex-gf extending birthday well-wishing.

On the wrong day.
    they're probably moonshine swilling morans just like you
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein they're probably moonshine swilling morans just like you

silence, kike, and get back to your concentration camp
    This site is DH on extreme drugs...lol.
    Originally posted by infinityshock silence, kike, and get back to your concentration camp

Oh yeah I'll go back to my concentration camp in the city, and you enjoy your life of freedom as a drunk shitposting hillbilly out in the boonies with the roaches and the bugs.
    ThatsHot Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Codebeta This site is DH on extreme drugs…lol.

Ha...they ain't even warmed up yet.
    Originally posted by infinityshock ex-gf

How did a sheep learn to use the phone?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein How did a sheep learn to use the phone?

kids are smarter these days
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby kids are smarter these days

Infinity Sock hasn't responded, I hope I chased him off the website. I have zero tolerance for trolls or anti-semites.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein Oh yeah I'll go back to my concentration camp in the city, and you enjoy your life of freedom as a drunk shitposting hillbilly out in the boonies with the roaches and the bugs.

i will jam a hakenkreuz so far up your asshole youll be high-stepping and shouting 'seig heil' all the way to the gas chamber door.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock i will jam a hakenkokc so far up your asshole youll be high-stepping and shouting 'seig heil' all the way to the gas chamber door.

fixed.
    Originally posted by ThatsHot Ha…they ain't even warmed up yet.

You'll niggas will never match us.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about Bill Krozby. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
Jump to Top