User Controls

Just broke up with my slampig after a year

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Man some peoples kids, I'm probably better off.

Hey mal can I fuck you again?
    I hope your cat finally figures out how to get rid of you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    You wanna go pull some slammers?
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH You wanna go pull some slammers?

yeah i'd be down, lester
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I called her a liar and that I hope her family dies soon. Her sister just called me (she's been texting me the last week and I ask who this is but i get no answer) so I just hung up on her when she told me who she was.

Man some peoples kids, I'm probably better off.

Hey mal can I fuck you again?

no one wants to hear about your escapades with stolen farm animals, you dirty handsome and well tanned individual

ill pay you to suck my dick...and if youre a good girl and swallow ill give you a bonus.
    just kinda weird that her sister has been texting me and i told her i hope her whole family dies and her sister calls me, slammers get really butt hurt, i kinda have that affect on slammers when i call them out. I gave her a chance and she did do good things for me but I might be dumb but I can tell when a girl i straight up lying to me.

at least i came clean despite all the semen i pumped up her asshole and told her im a felon and have a kid after her parents said im a nice guy and they want me around.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah i'd be down, lester

how much is that fag paying you for you to go down on him
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    has your alcohol addled mind completely forgotten that you already made a fred crying about how she broke up with you?

Originally posted by NARCassist has your alcohol addled mind completely forgotten that you already made a fred crying about how she broke up with you?

no, she came back several times. and she probably will again not that it will be anything like it was before, but you're old middled aged mind chases prostitutes and nigger heroin addict whores and live in a half way house so I know you're kinda out of the loop
    Originally posted by infinityshock how much is that fag paying you for you to go down on him

you're a shill and a lonely one at that, please die and then die again?
    yeah bottom line my gf *ex gf* cried to her sister all this week and she's been stalking me

im glad she at least took me to dinner multiple times and let me bang her asshole but all the while i had to meet her stupid friends and parents. I hope she dies.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a shill and a lonely one at that, please die and then die again?

you stupid i­lliterate bitch...you dont even know the definition of the word. stop using it.

ill make you a deal. you want me to die so badly...you let me stick my dick in your asshole...then you clamp down really hard on your anal sphincter to rip my cock off then make me bleed to death.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby yeah bottom line my gf *ex gf* cried to her sister all this week and she's been stalking me

im glad she at least took me to dinner multiple times and let me bang her asshole but all the while i had to meet her stupid friends and parents. I hope she dies.

you are a bitch.

post nudes of fake gf
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Don't post nudes of the manatee, please.
    Originally posted by NARCassist has your alcohol addled mind completely forgotten that you already made a fred crying about how she broke up with you?

No no no. Bill Krozby got broken up with MULTIPLE TIMES. For at least a year he lied to his girlfriend about being a father and felon.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]

Lol

Also, what's a 'slammer'?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    We must get drunk immediately
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Lol

Also, what's a 'slammer'?

its when a dude is standing behind him and without any foreplay or lube rams his cock balls-deep so hard his head slams into the wall.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by infinityshock its when a dude is standing behind him and without any foreplay or lube rams his cock balls-deep so hard his head slams into the wall.

Oh my!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Oh my!

he enjoys it
Jump to Top