User Controls

Review: Solo, a potentially great flick turn turd thanks to SJW!

Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    And feminism. I knew some backlash on this flick and decided to watch it. It's littered liberal BS and feminist BS and DIVERSITY. OH LET"S GIVE ALL THE GOOD ROLES TO FUCKING FEMALES AND TURN THE STORY ABOUT EMPOWERMENT AND SHOWING WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE... fuck me the movie was ABOUT HAN FUCKING SOLO.

I don't know man, I didn't enjoy it, as soon as the robot came up whining about all lives better and equal rights for robots etc and colored people as in black taking on different roles, I am all for diversity but fuck me, what about Chinese, Asians? Nope.

So avoid it, every movie was some sort of shit messages mixed in but this was just way to obvious and makes it hard to view knowing the BS it's trying to make normal.

Boycott and pirate. Not worth your money.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Did it have transgenters smiling walking in to new TG washrooms with Obama cutting the ribbon.
    Originally posted by Dfg I don't know man, I didn't enjoy it, as soon as the robot came up whining about all lives better and equal rights for robots etc

You’ve gotta be fucking shitting me lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    LOL what
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's going to win 12 Oscars.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dfg And feminism. I knew some backlash on this flick and decided to watch it. It's littered liberal BS and feminist BS and DIVERSITY. OH LET"S GIVE ALL THE GOOD ROLES TO FUCKING FEMALES AND TURN THE STORY ABOUT EMPOWERMENT AND SHOWING WOMEN ARE CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE… fuck me the movie was ABOUT HAN FUCKING SOLO.

I don't know man, I didn't enjoy it, as soon as the robot came up whining about all lives better and equal rights for robots etc and colored people as in black taking on different roles, I am all for diversity but fuck me, what about Chinese, Asians? Nope.

So avoid it, every movie was some sort of shit messages mixed in but this was just way to obvious and makes it hard to view knowing the BS it's trying to make normal.

Boycott and pirate. Not worth your money.

diversity is code word for anti-white
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by RisiR † It's going to win 12 Oscars.

it can't possibly rate better than the white helmets
    Originally posted by ohfralala You’ve gotta be fucking shitting me lol

Nope, I am not shitting you.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    ive decided to not watch anything where the main characters are

niggers.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by benny vader ive decided to not watch anything where the main characters are

niggers.

You're missing out on your conception video.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † You're missing out on your conception video.

B.

for mildly amusing.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    TBQH I feel like the Evil Emperor, yes, jedis, yes, let your hatred flow through you.

Cos all this shit is pissing people off more and more and there will be a backlash.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader B.

for mildly amusing.

i fapped to it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by kikeshill TBQH I feel like the Evil Emperor, yes, jedis, yes, let your hatred flow through you.

Cos all this shit is pissing people off more and more and there will be a backlash.

you shut you kikesocket before i call a rabbi to come jam his bleeding penis into your suckhole.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by infinityshock you shut you kikesocket before i call a rabbi to come jam his bleeding penis into your suckhole.

Shut your obese ass up.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by gang rape victim Shut your obese ass up.

i will wrap my man-tits around your head until you suffocate while my beer-keg belly crushes your spine as im thrusting my cock into your now-ruined intestines, you dirty third world turd.
    Originally posted by Dfg Nope, I am not shitting you.

I wasn't going to see it before, but now I kinda want to. That sounds hilarious.
    Anyone who goes to a cinema to actually watch a movie is a shmuck. I bring dates and do foreplay there, vape weed, play with my phone, play with myself, zone out, sleep, shit like that. You're not supposed to actually watch super hero movies because they're for children and they don't even make sense half the time.
    https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-a-petition-for-kathleen-kennedy-to-be-fired-from-lucasfilm?

Might as well sign this
    Originally posted by Dfg https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-a-petition-for-kathleen-kennedy-to-be-fired-from-lucasfilm?

Might as well sign this

Lol, Kennedy. This is hilarious. I signed.
Jump to Top