User Controls

InfinityShock has an e-crush on Bossbabe...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, but this Nervous Nelly does not have the confidence or the backbone 2 strike up a conversation with her and ask her for some pics... what do y'all think about that?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I think you're a faggot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lolol
    WellHung Black Hole
    Takes 1 to know 1, huh bruh?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    No.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Folks, but this Nervous Nelly does not have the confidence or the backbone 2 strike up a conversation with her and ask her for some pics… what do y'all think about that?

i will fuck you in your face so hard the #metoo movement will erect a shrine in honor of your martyrdom.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'm sure if you look back to his first interaction with her he did request photos...

and I'm sure he was very sweet about it
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Sadly for IS, Matt is the only poster who actually sent him the nudes 🤢
    WellHung Black Hole
    Smh
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung Smh

you do that after i stick my dick in there.
    I doubt infinite socks has seen a vagina in his whole life. His limited sexual experience relates to asses and mouths exclusively.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I think you're a faggot.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I think you're a faggot.

You're right Sir...good observation.
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein I doubt infinite socks has seen a vagina in his whole life. His limited sexual experience relates to asses and mouths exclusively.

Lol.
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Looks like there is reason to extend the restraining order..
    Bugg has a better chance of kissing Boss than Matt the fag.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by jedi.Goldstein I doubt infinite socks has seen a vagina in his whole life. His limited sexual experience relates to asses and mouths exclusively.

i will jam a leaking cylinder of cyclone-b so far up your ass it will reanimate every kike that died during the holo-hoax into zombies. all three or four of them.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    tisk tisk
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol bossbb isn't even on here anymre
Jump to Top