User Controls

Bossbabe is quite adorable...

WellHung Black Hole
    She has a playful, engaging smile and her voice sure is the sweetest, most lovely voice a man ever did hear. 😍
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stfu faggot.

youre not allowed to make any new threads unless pics are provided.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    gotta admit bossbebe has it goin on chicken

dat bossbebe dough fam
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu faggot.

Well that wouldn't be fair to boss babe, wud it,Infinity? Hey...I've got an idea...why don't you grow a pair... and strike up a conversation with boss babe... and ask her for some pics yourself...? U scared, chickenshit?☺
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu faggot.

Actually he can, check the site rules next time before you make such an idiotic post you insufferable ball sack
    Originally posted by WellHung Well that wouldn't be fair to boss babe, wud it,Infinity? Hey…I've got an idea…why don't you grow a pair… and strike up a conversation with boss babe… and ask her for some pics yourself…? U scared, chickenshit?☺

he's not scared its just he really prefers the company of younger men
    Originally posted by WellHung Well that wouldn't be fair to boss babe, wud it,Infinity? Hey…I've got an idea…why don't you grow a pair… and strike up a conversation with boss babe… and ask her for some pics yourself…? U scared, chickenshit?☺

You don't have a pair...just one tiny gerbil testicle.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby gotta admit bossbebe has it goin on chicken

dat bossbebe dough fam

you dumb i­lliterate fucking retard...that literally was gibberish. there was absolutely nothing in that literal shitpost that would be considered translatable grammatical content.

stupid nigger.
    infinityshock Black Hole

post pics or stfu and gtfo

you figured it out: im too scared to ask a dude pretending to be a chick for pics.
    WellHung Black Hole
    😚
Jump to Top