User Controls

I just shit green.. IT WAS FUCKING GREEN!

I feel traumatized.

I think this is the culprit. Wtf though seriously

RisiR † 29 Autism
    MONDE JURASSIQUE!

The French really are a bunch of entitled bastards. They can't just call it Jurassic Park like EVERYONE else. They even need their own logo on a bag of Doritos.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Are Blue Doritos a vegetable?
    Fuck yes new Jurassic World is almost out.

Also my poop does this when I drink an ocean water from Sonic or eat a snow cone.
    Dorittos themselves would usually not cause this. More likely lots of green vegetables or bile if he amount moved too slowly through the system. If it's every day constantly check with your Dr and do a full blood test or have pains on the right side lower from the chest.
    It’s the blue dye.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Yep...blue dye

Happens when I drink too much grape soda & vodka

Also when I eat cupcakes with blue frosting 😳
    Additives also...try ketchup chips depending on brand and some people will scream. Real cheese ( the brand not REAL CHEESE which is poorly processed ) at Taco Bell causes massive constipation in some people.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Codebeta Additives also…try ketchup chips depending on brand and some people will scream. Real cheese ( the brand not REAL CHEESE which is poorly processed ) at Taco Bell causes massive constipation in some people.

R u a dokturrr?
    Make an appoinment.
    Originally posted by RisiR † R u a dokturrr?

Lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Codebeta Make an appoinment.

You can't even read what's on a bag of Doritos. Or look at the pictured Doritos...
    Originally posted by Codebeta Make an appoinment.

i dont have obama care
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel i dont have obama care

Lol...you ok.
    I almost bought some limited edition wasabi Doritos at the store just now. I’m mad at myself for not.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala I almost bought some limited edition wasabi Doritos at the store just now. I’m mad at myself for not.

because that would have been good for your colons health
    Yeah about as good as you trying to destroy it with your frothy cock.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    put it back in, it's not ripe yet
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ohfralala Yeah about as good as you trying to destroy it with your frothy cock.

ill be gentle. i promise...just the tip
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If it's true blue and brown, it will just be a dark, nasty, bluish-brown color. If you mix dark brown and a cerulean blue, the color turns out a beautiful green(ish).
Jump to Top