User Controls

sentry gun

is it possible you could get a sentry gun like you could do in video games? exactly like they were in goldeneye 007 except you can move them and stuff and it basically just automatically knows who your enemies are and then proceeds to MURK THEM LIKE THE SLUGS THEY ARE?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    heeeeeeeEEEEE AWWWW!!!

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor heeeeeeeEEEEE AWWWW!!!

Bob the builder?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Oooooooooooo EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY, MAKIN BACON!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SGR-A1
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

ISIS did it with an arduino and a dshK
    IFF recognition would be a bitch to do though
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Special Weapons Observation Reconnaissance Detection System

http://www.virtualworldlets.net/Resources/Hosted/Resource.php?Name=SWORD-Waldo
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Special Weapons Observation Reconnaissance Detection System

different story though. both the US MAARS and Russian URAN are the latest generation, but they're just remote controlled - they don't do the automatic target acquisition and firing a sentry gun does

I've seen military-developed sentry guns but their use seems to be fairly limited
    Originally posted by aldra different story though. both the US MAARS and Russian URAN are the latest generation, but they're just remote controlled - they don't do the automatic target acquisition and firing a sentry gun does

I've seen military-developed sentry guns but their use seems to be fairly limited

I'm sure they have it all now, but it would be top secret, so none of us would be aware of it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Special Weapons Observation Reconnaissance Detection System

fake.

i used to work at the real SWORD
    Originally posted by infinityshock fake.

i used to work at the real SWORD

They throw that fake intel out to confuse the enemy?
    Originally posted by aldra

ISIS did it with an arduino and a dshK

damn, i should use this for a project i need to do
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They throw that fake intel out to confuse the enemy?

the real SWORD is collection and doesnt throw out anything
    Originally posted by infinityshock i used to work at the real SWORD

do you know anything about that EATR robot? it has some sort of steam combustion generator, when it was first announced the press release said it could burn biomatter including 'grass, wood or corpses'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic damn, i should use this for a project i need to do

good luck finding one. functional ones in the US are about $20,000. the ammo is about the same price.

per round.

now, in a former warsaw pact country...you can get one fully-automatic with enough ammo to shoot down half of the libyan airforce in exchange for a goat and two chickens.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra do you know anything about that EATR robot? it has some sort of steam combustion generator, when it was first announced the press release said it could burn biomatter including 'grass, wood or corpses'

no...that was all stuff after i left the military. and the real SWORD was submarines, not robots.
    Originally posted by infinityshock …now, in a former warsaw pact country…you can get one fully-automatic with enough ammo to shoot down half of the libyan airforce in exchange for a goat and two chickens.

Because you can't eat autonomous machine guns.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Because you can't eat autonomous machine guns.

on the contrary...in some countries its a delicacy. like in japan with their puffer fish where consuming it is usually deadly. same as with those third world countries where the lead consumption is usually terminal.
    Originally posted by infinityshock on the contrary…in some countries its a delicacy. like in japan with their puffer fish where consuming it is usually deadly. same as with those third world countries where the lead consumption is usually terminal.

I suppose... a soup, maybe..
Jump to Top