User Controls

Hi everyone. Glad to see you all here.

'Ed rush Yung Blood
    i was just poking around the web seeing if there were any Totse/Zoklet successors still up and running and found this place.
    I haven't had a chance to look around the forums and see who's here yet but I remember Lanny.
    I used this handle on Zoklet for awhile I was also Louis Cypher.
    Hope to see some old faces and sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, i didn't notice an introduction forum.
    Hi!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sup niggeypoo?
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    Not much, just laying around enjoying my day off. Checking out the forums and listening to some tunes.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck off.
    'Ed rush Yung Blood

who were you on Zoklet?
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    Fuck off.

can it, dummy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    [QUOTE='Ed rush;n111703]

who were you on Zoklet?[/QUOTE]

I just shortened my username. Am I really that unmemorable? :( :(
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    I just shortened my username. Am I really that unmemorable? :( :(
    Did you have Captain Planet as your avatar and what was the full user name?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    [QUOTE='Ed rush;n111717]
    Did you have Captain Planet as your avatar and what was the full user name?[/QUOTE]

No, and for some reason I thought I remember you having the Captain Planet avatar. Now I'm offended that you don't remember me.

'Ed rush Yung Blood
    No, and for some reason I thought I remember you having the Captain Planet avatar. Now I'm offended that you don't remember me.

Don't be offended, it's been a while. Was it mmmmquestions or something like that? I don't have permission to do fucking anything on this site so I'll try pming you a link to my old avatar.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I remember your name OP, and this handsome young fellah up there ^ is mmmmmmmQuestions of course.
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    I remember your name OP, and this handsome young fellah up there ^ is mmmmmmmQuestions of course.

yea I finally remembered right before you posted. I don't remember you though, Sophie. Did you go by something else before? I was never on the original Totse, just Zoklet and the other offshoots.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    [QUOTE='Ed rush;n111723]

yea I finally remembered right before you posted. I don't remember you though, Sophie. Did you go by something else before? I was never on the original Totse, just Zoklet and the other offshoots.

Psycho motherfucking mantits, why the girly name and animu pic you may ask? Well it's a long story, were you also on RDFRN?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    [QUOTE='Ed rush;n111721]
    Don't be offended, it's been a while. Was it mmmmquestions or something like that? I don't have permission to do fucking anything on this site so I'll try pming you a link to my old avatar.

mmmmmmmHmmmmmmm. I feel like I know your avatar but it's not quite clear to me. In my crystal ball I see a face, Ihink, maybe turned to the side... green or blue I feel like, perhaps, maybe an alien creature maybe not... some typa face doing some typa thing with some typa green or blue. That's my guess. XD
    'Ed rush Yung Blood
    Psycho motherfucking mantits, why the girly name and animu pic you may ask? Well it's a long story, were you also on RDFRN?

oh Jesus.....lol my mortal enemy we meet again. I think I may have joined that place at one point but I don't think I ever got around to posting.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    [QUOTE='Ed rush;n111727]

oh Jesus.....lol my mortal enemy.. [/QUOTE]

He's a child molester now.

Hey there. I'm RisiR, never been on Zoklet. The new guy. If you need anything, well, you're on your own because life in space is rough as shit. I'm required by position to take care of your asshole, though.

PMs, posting threads, and other stuff often doesn't work. I don't think you're restricted, the site's just a total bitch.

Enjoy your stay.
    Ed Rush had a green avatar, I know that fo sure.
Jump to Top