User Controls

ATTN: NIS - Regarding the newfags

RisiR † 29 Autism
    They kind of bother me. Do you feel the same?

I won't decide over your heads but I feel like something needs to be done. Voice your opinion in this thread so I know if I must act.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    if i wanted to know how you feel id stick my dick in your asshole

until that time, stfu and post nude selfies
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    build the vall.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † They kind of bother me. Do you feel the same?

I won't decide over your heads but I feel like something needs to be done. Voice your opinion in this thread so I know if I must act.

It's because they just say Good morning and goodnight to each other and talk about what they're eating and thinking.

It's a new layer of shitposting that we have to wade through now. Save for a few of them who are funny and bring new shit to the table, and they know who they are.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    thanks Fargo
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    But do we actually have to or shall I get rid of them?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ It's because they just say Good morning and goodnight to each other and talk about what they're eating and thinking.

It's a new layer of shitposting that we have to wade through now. Save for a few of them who are funny and bring new shit to the table, and they know who they are.

no one cares what you think. the only purpose of this site is shitposting anyway
    Get rid of us. Fuck it.

We real niggas. We will survive. We will stand the test of time. We will leave these sand beaches to find a new shore.
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    They're getting rid of themselves, it's just a slow process.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by RisiR † But do we actually have to or shall I get rid of them?

go shut down mensa or something like that and redirect their people here.

problem solved.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by infinityshock no one cares what you think. the only purpose of this site is shitposting anyway

You are one desperate little nignog.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ They're getting rid of themselves, it's just a slow process.

That's probably true. I really don't have any time to waste. Sadly.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ohfralala Get rid of us. Fuck it.

We real niggas. We will survive. We will stand the test time. We will leave these sand beaches to find a new shore.

You can stay you bipolar highrolla.
    Nigga you wastin time talkin about it. Just pull the trigger.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † :yo:

You are one desperate little nignog.

you better pray i never find you passed out in an alleyway someplace.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigga you wastin time talkin about it. Just pull the trigger.

that gave me a chub
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    TBH OP this conversation was kinda had a month or so ago, while you were away.

The new users are part of the furniture around here now.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ohfralala Nigga you wastin time talkin about it. Just pull the trigger.

It's not that easy. I wish it was but it would take some time and dedication. I don't even know if it's worth it at this point.
    Then why ask about it? Either you’ve got the will to or you don’t. Nut up or shutup.
Jump to Top