aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did he give her the ol' sloppy Bill Krozby
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra did he give her the ol' sloppy Bill Krozby

His cock was all up in them hostages like

Lightning.
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    No he ainโ€™t! Heโ€™s the bomb. ๐Ÿ˜
    Funny how its Cosby, Spacey, Weinstein, and now him. ALL MEN nearing the twilights of their careers and lives. I'm just waiting for a few or more famous celebrities at the peak of their careers or much younger starting out in the business. It won't happen. The accusers are SO hell bent on literally killing the old folks or niggers for some reason.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    tom hanks within the year
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox No he ainโ€™t! Heโ€™s the bomb. ๐Ÿ˜

Lol and it's exploding all over the net. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I bet the orangutane donald trump is next. Hopefully some women too since they are guilty of selling their daughters crapper to older men in exchange for financial security
    Originally posted by jedi_darryl

And this thread is brought to you by one gay motherfucker ๐Ÿ™„
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    Lol
    Lol at not loling
    Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces And this thread is brought to you by one gay motherfucker ๐Ÿ™„

I don't know who you are, but fuck you.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Haha.
    I am not laughing. I'm serious with this.
    Originally posted by ifitdontfitacquit Funny how its Cosby, Spacey, Weinstein, and now him. ALL MEN nearing the twilights of their careers and lives. I'm just waiting for a few or more famous celebrities at the peak of their careers or much younger starting out in the business. It won't happen. The accusers are SO hell bent on literally killing the old folks or niggers for some reason.

did it ever occur to u that culture changed to be more against rape/sexual assault so it became less commonplace over time?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic did it ever occur to u that culture changed to be more against rape/sexual assault so it became less commonplace over time?

what is happening here is not rape. at least not on the part of the men.

that governor is another perfect example who hasnt been mentioned.

its not rape when you wait a decade to 'report' it while during that time continuing to fuck the guy. when you wait a decade to report it just before an election thats called blackmail
    Originally posted by infinityshock what is happening here is not rape. at least not on the part of the men.

its not rape when you wait a decade to 'report' it while during that time continuing to fuck the guy. when you wait a decade to report it just before an election thats called blackmail

Gotta admit bill the cat is right.

But i know what gp is saying at the same time it used to be considered vulgar and semi ponographic to say the word pants on television now you can say just about anything on tv.

Just like marylin manson and video games on sega genesis were considered violent but now we have gays making out with eachother in the street and watch lib tier shows like queer eye for the straight guy.

Oh pashore you gonts are the living end
    Originally posted by infinityshock what is happening here is not rape. at least not on the part of the men.

Actually that governor has been mentioned ive heard about him several times on the radio going to work but i know you live in florida the most back asswards state in amerika where you and youre capitalist cronies like to pretend it never happened to further your rape culture agenda
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Both Freeman and Cosby were setup and framed by the Liberals. It's the new political ploy and all the rage these days.
Jump to Top