User Controls

You OG's of NiggasinSpace should get to know the lovely ladies of DH

WellHung Black Hole
    Fellas, these babes are worth taking all the way.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    To the graveyard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or fat hairy faggot alts
    ppics
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I been trying to draw first pussy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Indeed indeed..😋
    Maybe when they actually start to post some threads that require an ounce of actual thought or creativity, or comments every now and again that actually contribute to the furtherment of discussion.

Right now they do almost nothing besides wait for someone who does have brain cells to start a topic, then post a two-word-or-less reply. That or they attempt to gossip or shittalk but they do it as if their brains crave the polar opposite of stimulation. LOL.

Of course, we gossip and shittalk too, but we actually say new things in our posts or find new ways to interact with other.

Fralala actually uses her brain to consider things that she types. Maybe some others I forget. Could we raise the bar up from just having a pulse just a teensy bit?
    EllariaSand African Astronaut
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Sorry, ^^^ my “brain skills” and “more than one word/liners” go to real life situations not the NIS. 🙋🏼
    jer3552 Houston
    I hang out at the maternity ward....I know those girls put out
    El...lol.🤣

Yet El, Kitty, Boss and LJ are really cool...in my professional unbias opinion.

You can send donations now...thank you.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Lj ur amazing in every way, baby. Deez niggas be sippin' dat haterade.
    😂 @ haterade. Thanks, Matt.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Maybe when they actually start to post some threads that require an ounce of actual thought or creativity, or comments every now and again that actually contribute to the furtherment of discussion.

Right now they do almost nothing besides wait for someone who does have brain cells to start a topic, then post a two-word-or-less reply. That or they attempt to gossip or shittalk but they do it as if their brains crave the polar opposite of stimulation. LOL.

Of course, we gossip and shittalk too, but we actually say new things in our posts or find new ways to interact with other.

Fralala actually uses her brain to consider things that she types. Maybe some others I forget. Could we raise the bar up from just having a pulse just a teensy bit?

Ayyyye thank you. Don’t expect things to improve though. Our forum was mostly shitposting and a lot of people having the same exact fights for 5 years. Literally just repeating things over and over again with absolutely zero change.

We had a few critical thinkers and people who would have debates on different topics but even those would typically devolve into fights lol.

For what it’s worth I feel your frustration.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Testing. One, two, three...testing!
    Yoooo, stl. 🙋🏼
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by DietPiano Maybe when they actually start to post some threads that require an ounce of actual thought or creativity, or comments every now and again that actually contribute to the furtherment of discussion.

I gave them one week until I start another e-killing spree/e-thnic cleansing.

I like:

ohfralala
    Red_Woman
    Jiggaboo Johnson
    and maybe a few others I forgot the usernames of.

I might not have the time to provide 100 ppd to tearing them apart as I used to but the good thing is, none of them are mods or admins so I can't get banned. It will be over quick.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by stl1 Testing. One, two, three…testing!

Haha. 🙋
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I gave them one week until I start another e-killing spree/e-thnic cleansing.

I like:

ohfralala
    Red_Woman
    Jiggaboo Johnson
    and maybe a few others I forgot the usernames of.

I might not have the time to provide 100 ppd to tearing them apart as I used to but the good thing is, none of them are mods or admins so I can't get banned. It will be over quick.

post pics or it didnt happen
    Originally posted by stl1 Testing. One, two, three…testing!

Another asshole joins.
Jump to Top